For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
RaphaelLouis

Re: Get the BEST drives here: $99 LG Slim Drive, ASUS BW-16D1HT, , with the BEST Customer Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.c

Post by RaphaelLouis »

So, here goes my two cents about Alex. I texted and e-mailed him the same exact text on Sunday March 12th at noon. 1 hour later he replies to my text message saying he is busy doing his taxes but open for business. Then he follows up on Monday via e-mail with the inventory he has and prices. I reply back, again, both via e-mail and text specifying which make and model I wanted.I only hear back from him again on Wednesday. He was affected by the torrential rains in California. But, on the same Wednesday, he sends me a tracking number, and soon the invoice. I waited until I could track the number with USPS to make sure "something" was indeed trackable on the USPS website with that number. As soon as the package made it out of California, I sent him the money via Apple Pay. Notice he sent me the drive before I even paid him! Please note: Apple Pay has his number blacklisted as "scam/fraud". I decide to go ahead and send the money anyway, even before receiving the drive and making sure it worked. I received the drive on Thursday or Friday, as promised, very well packaged, and clearly in great condition. If it is refurbished or not new, I really cannot tell. It looks and performs exactly as a brand new drive. Alex was always professional, cordial, correct, and I recommend him 500% (Yes, that's 100% times 5.) He IS for real, and I hope he makes sure to get Apple off his back so this warning message no longer appears when people go to send him money. All in all, a FANTASTIC experience buying from Alex. 5 star service with very reasonable prices. The drive works like a charm. Best, everyone. R.
shadash

Re: Best Drives are HERE: BU40N Slim (2 kinds) ASUS BW16-The Fastest Drive Alive - Best Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by shadash »

I got an ASUS BW-16D1HT from Alex today. Got an invoice and paid on Thursday. Received the drive on Saturday. Fantastic service and communication. Highly recommended.
jonghotti

Re: Get the BEST drives here: $99 LG Slim Drive, ASUS BW-16D1HT, , with the BEST Customer Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.c

Post by jonghotti »

RaphaelLouis wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:43 pm
So, here goes my two cents about Alex. I texted and e-mailed him the same exact text on Sunday March 12th at noon. 1 hour later he replies to my text message saying he is busy doing his taxes but open for business. Then he follows up on Monday via e-mail with the inventory he has and prices. I reply back, again, both via e-mail and text specifying which make and model I wanted.I only hear back from him again on Wednesday. He was affected by the torrential rains in California. But, on the same Wednesday, he sends me a tracking number, and soon the invoice. I waited until I could track the number with USPS to make sure "something" was indeed trackable on the USPS website with that number. As soon as the package made it out of California, I sent him the money via Apple Pay. Notice he sent me the drive before I even paid him! Please note: Apple Pay has his number blacklisted as "scam/fraud". I decide to go ahead and send the money anyway, even before receiving the drive and making sure it worked. I received the drive on Thursday or Friday, as promised, very well packaged, and clearly in great condition. If it is refurbished or not new, I really cannot tell. It looks and performs exactly as a brand new drive. Alex was always professional, cordial, correct, and I recommend him 500% (Yes, that's 100% times 5.) He IS for real, and I hope he makes sure to get Apple off his back so this warning message no longer appears when people go to send him money. All in all, a FANTASTIC experience buying from Alex. 5 star service with very reasonable prices. The drive works like a charm. Best, everyone. R.
Thank you for the nice comments! My five cents about you sir is that you're awesome and thanks for taking the time! Here I go complaining about the rain again. You know it's awesome that California is finally getting rain. Hopeful we'll avoid drought for the next 100 years but when a massive oak tree comes down and destroys the neighborhood D-SLAM and we lose Internet for days it's kind of hard to do business on the Internet. And when you run out of hot spot data you're pretty much hosed. I can be reached by phone or text 6508502442 but things are to normal today thank goodness!Yeah I hate being off 'net because the emails build up and I feel like a chump not being able to return messages then people get mad and say that guy sucks but I'm literally powerless over the weather and the trees and the d-slams and this last week those things have made my life unmanageable. I'm sure someone else here can relate but finally yesterday AT&T sent us a new router and we''re back on the 'net now that won't solve my issue not having fiber optic but soon enough hopefully. So I'm about to hit reply to all so a couple hundred people will be receiving replies to their emails and the awesome ones who have kept up with my updates I will toss out discounts like candy and not penny candy either! So let's get ready to rumble with some drive sales oh yeah and I've been trying to work on years of back taxes which has been pretty hellish but you know what the answer to that is? Yeah you guessed it file your taxes every year like you're supposed to! OK so, better late than never and if there are any CPAs out there who would be so kind as to answer a question I will reciprocate in kind and thanks so much for everything happy April!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
RaphaelLouis

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - buy a drive from me - I sell the best AND pay income tax now!

Post by RaphaelLouis »

jonghotti wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:00 pm

Thank you for the nice comments! My five cents about you sir is that you're awesome and thanks for taking the time! Here I go complaining about the rain again. You know it's awesome that California is finally getting rain. Hopeful we'll avoid drought for the next 100 years but when a massive oak tree comes down and destroys the neighborhood D-SLAM and we lose Internet for days it's kind of hard to do business on the Internet. And when you run out of hot spot data you're pretty much hosed. I can be reached by phone or text 6508502442 but things are to normal today thank goodness!Yeah I hate being off 'net because the emails build up and I feel like a chump not being able to return messages then people get mad and say that guy sucks but I'm literally powerless over the weather and the trees and the d-slams and this last week those things have made my life unmanageable. I'm sure someone else here can relate but finally yesterday AT&T sent us a new router and we''re back on the 'net now that won't solve my issue not having fiber optic but soon enough hopefully. So I'm about to hit reply to all so a couple hundred people will be receiving replies to their emails and the awesome ones who have kept up with my updates I will toss out discounts like candy and not penny candy either! So let's get ready to rumble with some drive sales oh yeah and I've been trying to work on years of back taxes which has been pretty hellish but you know what the answer to that is? Yeah you guessed it file your taxes every year like you're supposed to! OK so, better late than never and if there are any CPAs out there who would be so kind as to answer a question I will reciprocate in kind and thanks so much for everything happy April!

Sorry about your issues with the weather, man. But hey, if you subscribe to "misery loves company", not saying you do, but if you do, I've been through almost 10 hurricanes in Florida already... Last one that affected me, 30+ days with no power, which means no AC, refrigerator, etc., in FLORIDA, in the summer, when the house gets over 100F during the day and night... ':-/ Yeah, not fun either.

Again, Alex is THE MAN! Awesome experience doing business with him, and no, he is not g0d and does NOT have control over the weather! :-) But he DOES have excellent drives, ready to rip, with very reliable service, professional, and the prices are unsurpassedly (if there is such a word) affordable and matching what he sells.

Best, everyone. R.
HTBruceM

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - buy a drive from me - I sell the best AND pay income tax now!

Post by HTBruceM »

I just bought an Asus from Alex, he calls it "The Cadillac". The drive is working fine. I tested UHD Blu-ray, 1080p Blu-ray, but not DVD yet.
I ordered on Friday 4/7; he shipped it on Friday 4/14; it arrived via USPS on Sat 4/15. I'm a happy customer and I can recommend Alex to anyone looking for these drives.

Thanks Alex, you are appreciated!
Last edited by HTBruceM on Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Bought an Asus “Cadalac” from Alex. Working great. Great transaction and he answered all my stupid questions cuz I’m super new to this stuff.
Highly recommended. Great guy with a great business!
Aichon

Re: Best Drives / Best Service ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, BH16NS40 / alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Aichon »

TL;DR: Alex is legit and the LG BU40N he sent works great.

Longer version:
  1. Shot Alex an email a few weeks back with some questions. Received answers back within a few hours.
  2. He was able to steer me towards the bare drive and I immediately agreed.
  3. He sent the package and I paid via Apple Pay. As RaphaelLouis mentioned above, I also received the fraud warning and was told that I would not be refunded in case it was a scam. Against my better judgement, I went ahead and paid anyway.
  4. I'm happy to report it was not a scam.
  5. Not even a joke, nor an exaggeration: the packaging was so good that I interrupted my wife watching The West Wing on HBO Max to tell her to get a load of how well Alex had packed it. To my dismay, she was not as impressed. But seriously, it was wrapped it something like six layers of bubble wrap, then had two pieces of stiff, thick, corrogated cardboard on each side (the good cardboard), then all of that was taped together so it wouldn't move in shipping, then it was all placed in a bubble mailer envelope. Probably could've run a car over it. Took me like 10 minutes to unwrap. The wife was dismayed that my continual, noisy unwrapping interrupted her resuming the show.
  6. I have the drive, it's already ripped one 4K and an HD blu-ray, and all appears to be well.
All of which is to say, I'd definitely buy from Alex again.
Downhuman74

Re: Best Drives / Best Service ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, BH16NS40 / alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Downhuman74 »

Hi, all longtime lurker, first time poster.

Just wanted to echo the praise for Alex. I contacted him last week and we agreed upon a LG BP50NB40 slim drive -- which I've already put through its paces without any issues.

I wanted to thank Alex for his professionalism. No joke, from my first contact with him to having the drive in my hands was just over 24 hours. And we live on separate coasts! That's ridiculous! Alex was great about making sure I got the right drive for my needs out of what he offers. I have a rather large collection but I'm going to start slow and methodically until I get a workflow down and then I'll crank it up later. He suggested the LG for now but made sure to fill me in on what I would need when I really get ripping down the line. So, he already has a future customer in that regard. I'll gladly buy from him again. And I gladly recommend him to anyone else.
aaronwt

Re: FS: Best Drives / ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Best Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by aaronwt »

I recently purchased several drives from Alex.

Alex made it an excellent experience.

They were quickly shipped, with excellent packaging. And all the drives are working great.
And he also had multiple payment options for me to choose from.

I thoroughly recommend his service.

I only wish I would have done this sooner. Five years ago, I messed with several Asus drives myself. I got it done, and they worked fine, but the entire process took awhile for me. I am glad Alex has this option to purchase the drives, already flashed to the proper firmware. It was a quick and painless process. And very much preferable over me trying to do it myself, again.

Thanks again Alex!
63TB unRAID1-49TB unRAID2-76TB unRAID3-56TB unRAID4-50TB unRAID5-50TB unRAID6-56TB unRAID7
ephemeris

Re: FS: Best Drives / ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Best Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by ephemeris »

Alex has my recommendation as someone you can trust.

I bought a UHD drive from him several years ago and it has served me well. I needed two additional drives last week, and two days later I was setting them up. They arrived safely despite a one inch puncture through the standard US Postal Service cardboard box. You might think Alex's use of bubble-wrap is excessive until something like that happens.

Recommended!
Razer77

Post by Razer77 »

Thank you, Alex, for a smooth transaction. Thank you for helping me after the purchase you are awesome! I can't recommend Alex enough. Buy with confidence.
DANKE

Post by DANKE »

Howdy Alex, its been a while since I ordered the drive, Thank you very much for your kind service and quality product. KD
jmsmithyj

Post by jmsmithyj »

To show you how I feel about buying drives from Alex, I just purchased my second drive from him, and just the like the first purchase, I received great service and the first drive that I bought “ LG BU40N with the Vantec Slim case “ over a year and half ago is still humming along. It was a pleasure doing business with you Alex!
Highly Recommened!
Jorakal

Post by Jorakal »

Do you still drives? I’ve sent email and text but no response.
charnathan

Post by charnathan »

I bought a drive back from Alex a few years ago and everything has been great. Because I was having an issue determining if a disc was really bad, I thought I'd get a second one to keep my sanity.

There was no hesitation for me to reach back out to Alex to see if he was still selling drives. Ordered a LG UB40N with a Vantec enclosure. Alex had it shipped out the same day. Drive came in a couple of days later and is working flawlessly.

Thanks again for the great support and communication Alex!