For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
PerPlexed

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by PerPlexed »

Back to Alex for another drive ! Need external unit this time
2gnospam

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by 2gnospam »

EDIT: Alex did get back in touch with me. He was sick, and he quickly reconciled the registration code.

Good luck and cheers to us all.

Gary
Last edited by 2gnospam on Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rando

Post by rando »

Hello, new person here. I just wanted to share that I have purchased the ASUS BW-16D1HT from Alex and it arrived yesterday. I just got it installed today and am currently ripping my first BluRay. I am using MakeMKV and it was the easiest thing to start a rip.

Alex was very courteous in our pre purchase discussions and a pleasant person to deal with. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a BluRay drive.
dahdustin

Post by dahdustin »

I purchased a drive, external case and MakeMKV code from Alex about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Any time I've had questions for Alex, he was able to get me the answers. His response time was quicker than I expected. The package arrived in just a few short days. I immediately put my drive into use and it has performed flawlessly. If I ever need to make a similar purchase again, I know who I will seek out. Thanks Alex!
itsstockiswear

Post by itsstockiswear »

Alex,

I referred a friend to you and he is having trouble reaching you via email. Can you check your junk mail or reach out to me somehow so I can connect you two?
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

itsstockiswear wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Alex,

I referred a friend to you and he is having trouble reaching you via email. Can you check your junk mail or reach out to me somehow so I can connect you two?
Also your friend is welcome to CALL ME, or TEXT ME 650-863-4688 I will answer! Thank you!
Last edited by jonghotti on Thu May 27, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
itsstockiswear

Post by itsstockiswear »

jonghotti wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:58 pm
itsstockiswear wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Alex,

So the prep for my custody battle heated up this week and I lost precious drive time working with my lawyer. Done for right now so I'm going to attack my Inbox like a horny teenager on prom night.

Also your friend is welcome to CALL ME, or TEXT ME 650-863-4688 I will answer! Thank you!
TY sir.
Blackbelt Jones

Post by Blackbelt Jones »

Just chiming in to say what a great experience I had getting a drive from Alex. Arrived fast and very well packed and it worked perfectly out of the box! I’ll be picking up a second one before too long.

Thanks Alex!
Rabrink

Post by Rabrink »

Had an awesome experience with Alex - ripping my collection to my NAS/Plex as we speak. USPS took their sweet time getting it across the country, not that that was Alex's fault. California -> North Carolina ship time 5 business days, thanks COVID! Fair warning to anyone as excited as I was to get it. Alex was there to answer any questions, drive showed up ready to go plug and play. Needed to read a thread or two on here to get the makemkv process figured out 100% but as long as you can read you're good to go! As I said...plug and play, haven't had a single error. Thanks Alex! :mrgreen:
mingles

Post by mingles »

I had a terrific experience buying my drive from Alex! Very pleased with the drive that arrived. Exceeded all expectations. Thanks Alex!
mrgames198

Post by mrgames198 »

Alex was great to work with for the WH16NS60 drive! The thing came working flawlessly, basically a plug and play. Thank you so much Alex!
wavesounds

Post by wavesounds »

Grabbed an Asus drive today, plugged in, works great with no issues. A+ thank you :)
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Nice to meet you Wavesounds thanks for driving down!
This is what it's all about making human connections on the big bad Internet :)
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
geo2541

Post by geo2541 »

I ordered a UHD drive from Alex last week - As many have reported, the service was great , the drive arrived in a timely fashion and most importantly, the drive worked as expected.

Another happy customer...Thanks!
lschen

Re: Buy a drive here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by lschen »

I got a LG BU40N from Alex this week and it is working well. Alex was very helpful, answering my questions. Arrived quickly (within CA) well packaged.