For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
austin11

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by austin11 »

Alex is the man. I emailed with a few questions and inquiring about price. Within a couple of hrs, he answered all of my questions, got me all necessary details, and had an invoice sent + the BU40 (drive only) shipped. It arrived 2-3 days later in perfect shape and very (very, very) well-packed.

Two thumbs up.
Prez808

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by Prez808 »

This review is long overdue. I bought my drive from Alex at the end of 2019 and have nothing but nice things to say about Alex. Very kind, knowledgeable and helpful guy. Very quick to get back to me via text message and quick to ship out. Highly recommended and will order again for future builds no doubt!

The drive works perfectly too!
nofrets

Post by nofrets »

Just installed the BU40 I got from Alex last week. As I said in my email to him: "Holy crap this thing is awesome!" Great guy to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to recommend or to buy again.
Grumpy Guy

Post by Grumpy Guy »

If you've found yourself at this post in this forum and need a drive or firmware upgrade, look no further,
You're in the right place.

I've placed my trust into Alex's hands twice now with outstanding results.
First, he walked me through a remote flashing on my original internal pc drive.
Second, I needed another burner/reader and purchased a new LG-BU40 external drive from him.
It came "pre-flashed" with the most current firmware, and worked perfectly right out of the box.
It arrived cross country in a couple of days at a very reasonable cost.
I couldn't be happier with both transactions.

Alex is my "go to guy" forever-more!
Thanks very much Mr. Alex, You Rock!
bigox737

Post by bigox737 »

My blue ray drive would not rip blu ray disks anymore and was giving me fits with dvds as well. I found Alex on the forums here and reached out.

He offered some advice and sent me the details for the drives he had for sale. I decided to make a purchase and everything went fantastic. The whole transaction with Alex was very professional and easy.

He shipped quickly and offers a variety of payment methods. I am very pleased with my new drive and how the whole process went.

Thanks again Alex.
Tygurz

Post by Tygurz »

I figured it's time I post a review after using my LG BU40N for a few days. Alex is the man. The drive works wonderfully, and I've been ripping multiple blu rays and 4k uhd discs from steelbooks. Aside from that, he shipped it very fast and securely. Every disc I've tried has ripped with no problems!
jarrod2750

Post by jarrod2750 »

I purchased a drive recently from Alex. What a pleasant experience and he provides great support for his products. You can easily tell he deeply cares about his customers and this community. If you need a drive, I highly recommend you work with Alex. :D
Rebel Star

Post by Rebel Star »

I ordered a drive from Alex last Thursday, received it yesterday and put it to use today (Tuesday). It works well and as described. I am a very satisfied customer. I've already successfully backed up two of my UHD discs with this drive and received no errors. Alex is a stand-up fellow and immediately answered some questions I had after receiving the drive without complaint. Over all it has been a hassle-free and pleasant experience. I heartily recommend.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Wow, thanks you guys! It really is a pleasure meeting fellow hobbyists you're all awesome.

I'm extremely grateful that MakeMKV exists, it IS the tool for the job so big big THANK YOU to those who make it happen!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
RMerrifield

Post by RMerrifield »

I also contacted Alex. He recommended a drive and I bought it. It arrived in a couple days and is really nice. Not only did Alex give me great service, but he even helped me get started by answering my dumb questions. Thanks, Alex. It is a breath of fresh air to actually find someone willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend Alex and his services to anyone and everyone.
shadowolf

Post by shadowolf »

Just received my -LG BU40N - 9.5mm Slim Optical Disc Drive w/LibreDrive Modification OEM “UHD Official” drive with UHD Blu Ray logo and firmware v1.00.
finally able to backup my blurays.
Thanks Alex for the great response and advise.
c062785

Post by c062785 »

Had to comment on the service Alex provides, because it is top notch!

This guy is super busy but with that said, he will get you your drive and he will answer your questions!

I messaged Alex I believe on a Saturday, I asked him 1,000 questions and by Wednesday we decided on a drive that I should go with. By Friday he shipped the drive and that next Monday I got the drive.

That is insane customer service if I've ever seen any!

I will recommend Alex to any of my friends who want to jump on the 'burn' band wagon.

Stand up guy, professional, sent me an invoice and USPS update/tracking order before the package even shipped.

You're in good hands with Alex! Highly recommend.
jb_OH

Post by jb_OH »

Drive arrived and worked right out of the box. Really appreciated the answers to my questions and quick shipping. Really happy with everything. We've been using for several weeks and so far it's been flawless.

(ApplePay folks - You may have a warning pop up that you can ignore)
Last edited by jb_OH on Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swerlin

Post by swerlin »

I dont write reviews often or give props easily, but if you are looking for a fantastic easy transaction--Alex is the man to go to. He gives better customer service than most retail stores. I ordered a drive from him and he was more than responsive to questions and delivered the drive real fast. A few months later I had some issues with the drive-no fault to ALex, but what I was using it for--and he was always there to help (no unanswered emails or I forgot to reply here). He and his service have been fantastic, if you need a drive-HE IS THE MAN.
Sean
dkmelchor

Post by dkmelchor »

I registered just to leave a review!

Alex answered my inquiry within hours, I paid Thursday night. It arrived today, Monday, and I'm ripping away!!! The packaging was A+. Great communication.

p.s. if anyone can point me in the right direction to enable drive speed control feature would be appreciated. Thanks!

edit: UPDATE; nvm fam...figured it out :D