For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
DonnyDarko

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by DonnyDarko »

Add me to the list of satisfied Alex customers. Dude helped me figure out what fits my needs and had it to my house within days. There was a minor supply issue that he went above and beyond for and in this day and age having quality and HONEST service means a lot. When you send this guy your money there is 100% chance you will be satisfied. Thanks Alex, love the ASUS drive as it rips my Blu Rays flawlessly!!
Cirsyn

Re: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for the best service!

Post by Cirsyn »

Just wanted to add my rave review for Alex. I inquired through email about the price and availability on the LG BU40 and within minutes of that email I had an order placed and the drive was preparing for shipment. I received my drive today the day after he shipped it (helps I live near SF but still he's that fast and truly reliable). He does an exquisite job with packaging as well. Absolutely if you need a drive buy with confidence from Alex. Thanks again.
andybartels

Post by andybartels »

I am super happy with my drive! I am super happy with Alex's support and information! Above and beyond! I had a question and thought I would just reach out to Alex and he goes (again) above and beyond to help! I couldn't be happier (well, I wish the technology was available to rip and process a disc in only a few minutes but that cannot be helped right now).

Super Happy!
Dinkleburg

Post by Dinkleburg »

Exactly the service I needed. I had been frustrated for hours and somehow he did it in minutes. Was very helpful and responded nearly immediately. Was very knowledgeable about the drive. Price was lower than expected. 10/10 would do again. If you can’t get your drive working just give up and text him already.
Brute

Post by Brute »

Just coming in that I am also happy with my purchase. My BU40n is working great. Buy with confidence. Thanks Alex.
fasthotrod

Post by fasthotrod »

Just wanted to express how happy I was with Alex and the new Asus drive I got from him. If you don't hear from him immediately, it's likely because he's busy helping others with their stuff. I sent him an original e-mail during the holidays, and really didn't expect to hear back for a while. He got back to me, provided me with the options regarding a drive, then sent it to me. I installed it last night and ripped my first of two 4k movies from my collection. He followed up with the code as promised, and now my copy of MakeMKV is registered. Couldn't be happier... thanks, Alex!

Mark
Fenway.Park

Post by Fenway.Park »

I received my LG WH16NS60 drive with the OWC Mercury Pro external enclosure from Alex today. Let me tell you something...Alex is fantastic!!! Ordered on a Wednesday, received three days later. It's beautiful. The brushed brushed aluminum enclosure is striking and most likely outlast me. The drive? It's the best. Alex's service? Exceeded expectations. Fast shipment, arrived very well packaged with everything included (power supply and USB cable. As an added bonus, it has USB 3.2 output! I cannot say enough good things about Alex. You will not go wrong purchasing your drive from him.
jlrguy

Post by jlrguy »

Just received my drive from Alex. I created an account to post just so I could provide this feedback.

- Communication was excellent. Responsive and friendly. Great product information and instructions.
- Reasonably priced. External case is solidly built.
- Packed very well. Better than Amazon or most other online vendors. Tracking number promptly provided.
- Provided numerous helpful tips for using the drive to produce best results.
- Most importantly, the product worked as expected. Backups have been flawless.

Thank you, Alex! Tremendous experience.
Brute

Post by Brute »

Just wanted to add my voice here. Great service and product from Alex. Buy with confidence.
BrightSideHT

Post by BrightSideHT »

What a service! I was skeptical about getting into the Media Server game because of my limited knowledge of all the Drives and Updates available and needed. Alex made the ENTIRE process a one step turn key operation with no headache. He was even available to answer any and questions as I was starting out.
I HIGHLY recommend Alex to anyone, newbie or veteran looking for more drives. For a very small fee over the cost of the equipment he ships you a ready to play Drive that leaves you hassle free.
Thanks Alex!
fordgt

Post by fordgt »

Alex gave me great service and promptly sent me a drive that is capable of ripping all optical discs. I installed the drive and it worked perfectly. In addition, he was very helpful educating me on the latest technology and potential pitfalls. :D
OllieBaba

Post by OllieBaba »

Another satisfied Alex customer. Great to deal with total pro.
rushtonmd

Post by rushtonmd »

I'm not one to leave reviews often, but Alex was awesome with our transaction. The drive and accessories came packed super well, and worked flawlessly out of the box, as well as a super easy transaction. When my kids yank the drive off my desk and throw it in the pool, I will definitely be emailing Alex again for a new drive. Thank you!!
Amhost

Post by Amhost »

Very happy with the drive i received from Alex. He has been very supportive from the beginning. Some issues with the mkv software sometimes stalling but restarting the program have worked so far. All my questions have been answered in less than 24 hours by him so i can really recommend his services and products 100%. Thanks Alex
JesseO

Post by JesseO »

Adding my name to the list of satisfied customers. I have a over 1,000 blu-rays and thousands of DVDs that I've been slowly ripping to put on my plex server. My 5-year-old Samsung external maxed out ripping speed at 2.2X and was not compatible with LibreDrive. Alex hooked me up with a BU40, and helped me via text to get my rip speed to 6.0X. My work time has been cut by more than half. Would highly recommend dealing with this honest and capable guy.