For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
JackThe4KRipper

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT full sized, LG BU40N Slim Drive for $99, email alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by JackThe4KRipper »

I just purchased a BU40N from Alex over the holidays. He communicated with me at each step of the process and I had the drive just a few days later.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
dt360

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT full sized, LG BU40N Slim Drive for $99, email alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by dt360 »

Just purchased 2 drives from Alex this week. Both arrived fast, work flawlessly and Alex was great with communication during the order and shipment.

Thanks again Alex.
errspace

Post by errspace »

Got the BU40N from Alex, ripping with it as I type this message, works perfect. Even shipped to the UK it only took about 10 days to arrive. Alex updated me what was happening without fuss. Thanks, recommended.
watcher30

Post by watcher30 »

Another happy customer here - I ordered the LG BU40N slim drive from Alex; he shipped it within 48 hours and it works perfectly.

I'd mentioned I would be using the drive with a MacBook Air and Alex even included a USB-A to C dongle to make connecting it easier.

Thanks, Alex!
Dominion9609

Post by Dominion9609 »

I ordered 2x LG BP50NB40 slim drives. They work great!

Important to note for first-time European customers:
  • Pricing doesn't include sales tax.
  • USPS shipping to Europe took 9 days and cost $35.
  • Customs service fees depending on courier.
  • Turnover tax on imports.
  • Inaccurate parcel tracking in my case.
WildDrive

Post by WildDrive »

I am more than happy to post positive feedback for Alex.
Here are the COPY/PASTE of 2 emails I sent to Alex.
--------------
Thank you Alex for being professional, it makes me feel better.

I appreciate-
-the way you quickly got back with me yesterday with the FAQ sheet
-the way you quickly got back with me today to nail down the details
-the way you talked with me on the phone just now.... taking care of the deal.

Thank You Alex,
I appreciate dealing with friendly fast professional people.

-----------------
And days later, when I received my two drives (the ASUS and Thin LG special)

Thank you again Alex, your drives work perfect.
It is pleasure buying from someone who treats people great
and delivers excellent working items. Your drives work so well I
want to (and did) buy another ASUS with the OWC MERCURY HOUSING as a back up.
skell024

Post by skell024 »

I got the LG BP50NB40 slim drive from Alex. It is working great and Alex was easy to communicate with and shipped the drive quickly. Thanks Alex.
willavery

Post by willavery »

Ordered the LG BU40N Slim from Alex, and was extremely pleased. Shipping was super quick, the drive was packed well to avoid shipping damage. It's working well so far--the only issue is my old laptop is struggling with encoding the BD rips and that's certainly not Alex's fault!
RegularJim

Post by RegularJim »

Thank you Alex for the quick email response, fast shipping and getting me setup with a LGBU40N. I'm already backing up disks with ease. Also thank you MakeMKV for the great on click converter. :D
Flat4vw

Post by Flat4vw »

Another satisfied customer, bought a LG drive and shipping was super fast.
Connected to a macpro 3,1 and it ripped that blu ray super fast no issues.

Thanks to Makemkv for their hard work.
little-dank-age

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Slim, for the BEST Customer Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by little-dank-age »

I am elated with my experience buying from Alex!

Alex promptly helped answer my questions and narrow down the choices to match the amount of ripping I plan to do.
I bought the LG BP50NB40 "$99 Special" external drive, and I could not be happier. Having it preflashed allowed my to literally just plug and play.
I'm certainly buying from him again if I need more and/or beefier drives in the future! :)
dmcgruther

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Slim, with the BEST Customer Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by dmcgruther »

Seriously the best service Alex. That drive came so fast and zero hassles to start ripping. You Rock!!
chzzzzzz

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Slim, with the BEST Customer Service: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by chzzzzzz »

Contacted Alex and he was great answering any question I had. Ordered the drive and got it quickly. Worked great!
Coneynew

Post by Coneynew »

First time user. Found a link to Alex's page here from YouTube. Couldn't have stumbled onto a better page! Reached out to Alex w/ and email and he replied very promptly. I decided to go with the ASUS BW-16D1HT 5.25” ODD with LibreDrive ModFirmware v3.01 “UHD Friendly”. Within the same day of my order, Alex replied with a confirmation, invoice and tracking number. I live in PA and the drive arrived packaged extremely well w/ no issues within 3 days. Alex even responded promptly my follow up emails. Now the fun begins as join this site and learn what I can to start backing up my many years of purchased DVD / BlueRays.

Thanks Alex - I felt relaxed after reading all the positive reviews and clearly see why you deserve it!
Finally venturing into backing up years of purchased DVDs and Blue-Rays...
wallyworldok

Post by wallyworldok »

Alex is the real deal!

I am totally new to using MakeMKV and purchasing and assembling the necessary hardware to make things run smoothly. Alex was patient and kind, explained things to me in a way I could understand, and offered great prices with quick service. I ordered 3 drives from Alex on a Monday, and even though I live halfway across the country from him, I was up and running by Friday. if you are considering buying some drives and want great service with a quick turn-around--look no further! Alex is the one you want to use for your needs in this area.