For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Crycaeon

Re: I'm Alex, I have your drives: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, WH16NS60, BH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service lea

Post by Crycaeon »

I'm making an account just to post on here that I had an excellent experience buying from Alex.

I've been using MakeMKV for years and recently decided to take the plunge buying an LG WH16NS60 (alas my NS40 just didn't have a 4K compatible chipset, curse these hardware refreshes of newer models). As soon as I told Alex what I wanted he two-day shipped it to me in a very well packed box (almost a pain to get open but I appreciate that he wanted my drive to arrive safely). Drive rips 4K Blu-Rays and is fully compatible with MakeMKV, exactly as advertised.

Will buy from Alex again if I ever need another drive. Highly recommended.
mvpittman

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has your ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Slim, LG WH16NS60/40, Same day shipping! OG seller.

Post by mvpittman »

I made an inquiry, and got a drive. Early. Everything was great, communication, packaging. I mean, nobody wants to pay extra for stuff, but having the assurance of a hassle-free UHD 4K Blu-ray ripping experience was certainly worth the investment. Also appreciated the associated discount on MakeMKV software. I had already purchased it, but I were on the fence, that would have definitely brought me on board.

Plenty of payment options and trust from a regular person. Might have to buy more drives later, if I get more discs... There's a discount on multiple items too.
CyberWraith

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has your ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N Slim, LG WH16NS60/40, Same day shipping! OG seller.

Post by CyberWraith »

Alex is the BEST, super fast shipping and help with any questions I have. It's like having a concierge for Ripping 24/7. By far the best purchase of 2022! I feel like I made a new friend. :D :D :D :D
Bokonon42

Re: I've got the drive you need. ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Bokonon42 »

Ordered a uhd drive for my Mac from Alex and it’s working fantastic. Zero issues. True plug and play. Fast service and great product. Can’t go wrong here folks!
-terry
thetasine

Re: Get the right drive here! ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by thetasine »

I want to recommend Alex for his service. Here's the main points I think you should know:

1) Provided DETAILED information about the drives offered, and advised about particular models and the capabilities. Provided a PDF to refer to with all the info.
2) He communicated really fast over email, was friendly, and answered my questions without any fuss.
3) He held a drive for me (BU40N) so I could order after I returned from vacation (don't need porch pirates taking it!).
4) After ordering, the payment was easy using a mobile payment app, and he shipped the next day.
5) The packaging was outstanding! Bubble-wrapped in several layers, foam on the ends, and original Vantec box.

Overall I don't think you can go wrong with his services. He's honest, friendly, and makes sure you are satisfied.

If I ever need a new drive I know who to turn to!
BravoVictor

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by BravoVictor »

Made an account just to say that Alex took great care of me. He downsold me on a cheaper drive than I expected (I'm a noob at this stuff, he could tell from my email), made it super clear what the tradeoffs were, and got me a discount on my makeMKV license as well. So good! Then it shipped nice and quick, payment was easy, and the drive works great. If I decide I'm going to get serious about this I might end up upgrading drives, and if I do it'll be from him!
patrick-allen

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* ASUS BW-16D1HT, LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by patrick-allen »

I recently Purchased a
- Asus BW-16D1HT Drive (Libre Drive) complete with Unrestricted Firmware (Plug in & Play) complete with
- OWC Mercury Pro 3.5" Aluminum Enclosure.

Postage was quite fast to Australia form the States . It was also well packaged & communication from Alex was Excellent, a real pleasure to deal with.

Both the Asus Drive & OWC Mercury Pro Enclosure upon opening immediately appeared to be of a "Very High Quality" in both build Quality & Asthetics.

I have held off before I posted my review, I put it to the test, I have ripped around 60 - 70 Blu-Ray to MKV (Movie only) files using this drive.
It has impressive read & ripping speed compared to my internal Blu-Ray drive in my Older Laptop. Atleast 3 X Faster for each movie. (Around 20mins per average movie)

I'm very happy & impressed with this Libre- Drive, would definitely buy again from Alex.
Thankyou Sir.
Ac3Tec

Post by Ac3Tec »

I Purchased a LG Slim Drives BP50NB400 from Alex,

Shipping was prompt/fast the package was well padded/protected.
Drive works great with 0 issues, If I decide to upgrade/get an additional drive I will certainly be getting it from Alex

Thank you!
-Ac3Tec
CinemaKid

Post by CinemaKid »

This is a totally legitimate and fantastic way to get a drive for using MakeMKV! I had bought a drive on Amazon only to find that it didn't have the required firmware, so I reached out to Alex requesting a drive. He got back to me quickly (same day) and we hashed out a few details. Within two days, I paid for the drive and it was shipped to me! To give a full sense of the timeline, I reached out to Alex late on a Monday afternoon and I received my drive that Saturday (I imagine it could've been even quicker had I not asked him so many questions). He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and if I ever need another drive I'll be sure to hit him up before going anywhere else. More than worth it!
Justin Alias

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40, ASUS BW-16D1HT alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Justin Alias »

I purchased an LG BU40N SLIM installed in a Vantec external USB enclosure. Nice having an external drive that is portable and only requires one cable. Alex is very friendly and professional. He answered all my questions and shipped the drive the same day I ordered it. Thank you for the excellent service! Definitely recommended!!
hobbs47

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* LG BU40N, LG WH16NS60, WH16NS40, ASUS BW-16D1HT alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by hobbs47 »

Another satisfied customer. Thanks Alex. U da man. Fast shipping, great drive.
suplayjoe

Post by suplayjoe »

I recently purchased the ASUS BW-16D1HT in an owc enclosure from Alex. I was surprised how fast Alex's responses were and had some fun conversations along the way. The drive works like a charm and could handle anything I could throw at it while reaching the advertised speed. Packaging was amazing and everything was flawless. Picked up a copy of MakeMKV as well. Very happy with the purchase overall and will definitely be coming back when I need another drive.
lewisp95

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* LG BP50NB40, LG BU40N, LG BH16NS40, ASUS BW-16D1HT alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by lewisp95 »

Fantastic customer service and fast delivery to the UK.
kevon27

Re: *Get a $99 LG slim drive here!* LG BP50NB40, LG BU40N, LG BH16NS40, ASUS BW-16D1HT alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by kevon27 »

Can't wait to get my drive from Alex. Thanks, bro.
Last edited by kevon27 on Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevon27

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by kevon27 »

I got in contact with Alex. He was a pleasure to work with. Got my drive earlier than expected and I've been ripping away since - Need sleep :lol:
The drive was very well packaged and protected. I am very, very, very happy with my purchase.
I may buy a second drive in the very near future.

Thanks Alex.