Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
kjv4me

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by kjv4me »

I ordered the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK from Billy back in April. I put it in a Vantec NexStar DX2 USB 3.0 External Enclosure and have used it to successfully read/play CDs, DVDs, Blurays and 4k Ultra HD discs. Unlike my cheaper drives, this one works without fail; even playing discs my other drives refused to read.
The purchase process was straight-forward, and clear instructions were provided. I received timely updates from Billy throughout the process. The drive arrived sooner than expected and in perfect condition. While I'm super pleased with the quality of the product and service, I'm even more impressed with Billy's willingness to answer questions & deliver what is advertised!
movielover12987

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by movielover12987 »

I ordered the BDR-S13UBK in April for a couple of newer 4k Blu-ray titles my other drives had trouble reading. It read them all with no issues. Ordering and installation was straightforward, really easy to get everything setup and working. Highly recommend!
rez83

Post by rez83 »

Made an account to say thanks to Billy, I've been able to rip a few problematic discs from the Pioneer drive (S13UBK) that my LG and Asus failed to do. Highly recommended!
SKEL80R

Post by SKEL80R »

I ordered a BDR-213/2213 from Billy and have been very impressed with its performance so far. But more impressive than the drive, was Billy's customer service. He hadn't heard from me after he shipped it (I got distracted by life!) and wanted to make sure it was working. Which it was - quite well!

I'd highly recommend Billy and his work to anyone interested!
92turtleknobs

Post by 92turtleknobs »

Just wanted to update that my BDR-S13UBK is still going strong. I ordered back in April and put it inside of a Vantec NST-536S3-BK enclosure. So far I have put almost 70 4k discs through it with ZERO issues. Wish I had just ordered this drive when I first started getting into ripping. Many thanks to Billy!
bcc.8

Post by bcc.8 »

I ordered from Billy in April and have had the chance to test out the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK. It's such a workhorse - especially compared to my LG BU40N. It's nice to have the peace of mind having something reliable where you can set it to rip a disc and not have to worry about coming back to errors. Billy was incredibly helpful, the shipping was quick and securely packaged, having a discount for MakeMKV was awesome, and the drive was super easy to set-up - I'd highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Billy!
Tmaynar20

Post by Tmaynar20 »

Just bought through Billy and wow what a service. I got the unit so much faster than expected. Will be buying another soon.
sivartk

Post by sivartk »

I recently bought a BDR-S13UBK from Billy. Great communication and he shipped it out quickly. (Payment to arrival was 6 days). Installed it in my machine as a second optical drive and was up and ripping with Kubuntu 22.04 LTS in a matter of minutes. It was plug-and-play as my BIOS, OS and MakeMKV immediately recognized the drive with no issues. I have ripped some DVDs, Blu-rays and 4Ks with it and no issues at all. I would buy from him again.

My other optical drive installed is an LG WH14NS40 that I bought in 2019 and flashed myself to rip 4K movies. No comparison that the Pioneer's are much better build quality. I first noticed it just by opening the tray. The Pioneer is dead silent when reading / seeking as the LG can sometimes sound like it is coming apart when seeking. The Pioneer also opens the disc in MakeMKV 2-3x faster than the LG. I'll be using my LG for Blu-rays and DVDs until it gives out and leave the Pioneer for 4K duty only and/or Blu-rays that the LG doesn't want to rip.
ZYeYO35

Post by ZYeYO35 »

This is a customer review for BillyCar11
I recently purchased a couple of drives from him my first one was quite easy as I'd already followed the video on setting up the proper programs to make the UHD 4K Blu-ray disc work on my gaming computer with an AMD processor which I was concerned about going into it because I heard that Intel was the main CPU that was used for these discs years ago.
I ordered on Friday and it got here across the United States within three days and over the weekends the drive ended up on my doorstep Monday morning 11:00 AM. It was very fast shipping considering our distance when I opened up the drive and plugged it in it worked like a charm.
Drive 2, the most expensive one out of his post, came in. When I plugged it into my other computer that had an Intel Skylake 6700 K I started to have a few issues mainly because I didn't have the programs and everything set up like I did on my other computer I quickly found out nothing was wrong with the drive as I did the process of elimination and swapping out with an existing one that he shipped before sorry new it was the software side of my computer he helped me out after a few feedback messages. I was able to get the 4K UHD discs running I did run into one last issue with buffering the movie would stop and stutter a bit but after digging around for two hours I found out the settings in the VLC player with the cash that did the trick I'm on happy customer I would 100% recommend to anyone to his business as I will be buying more from him if needed for my collection of computers.