Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Billycar11

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by Billycar11 »

Ultima wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:04 am
Hi looking to get a flagship Pioneer 4KHD/Blu-Ray/DVD for use with makemkv, have a macbook. How would I go about purchasing. Thanks
Just email me see contact info below
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
jkbike

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by jkbike »

I ordered a drive from Billy. He made the order process easy, and the drive I received works great. Thanks!
Ultima

Post by Ultima »

Billycar11 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:34 pm
Ultima wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:04 am
Hi looking to get a flagship Pioneer 4KHD/Blu-Ray/DVD for use with makemkv, have a macbook. How would I go about purchasing. Thanks
Just email me see contact info below
Ok thank you sent the email to you
loucipher

Post by loucipher »

Ordered two Pioneer BDR-S13U-X drives, received them promptly, popped them into Vantec NST-536S3-BK enclosures, and cruising along with no issues so far. Communication was easy and excellent, highly recommended.
brey749

Post by brey749 »

First time posting - registered just to provide this feedback. GREAT service on a request to flash my own Amazon-purchased drive. Responses were much faster than expected (had a few back and forth emails to get the details worked out) and still managed to take care of it in a single day. Instructions were clear and things worked exactly as expected. I'm up and running to read Ultra HD drives. Couldn't be more satisfied. I'm pretty technically proficient, but just didn't want to invest time figuring out the flashing process. So glad that was my decision - this was the best $$ I've spent in a while!