(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
ThaSpike

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by ThaSpike »

Looking for an internal slot in libredrive.
Do you ship to New Zealand
MartyMcNuts

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by MartyMcNuts »

ThaSpike wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:12 pm
Looking for an internal slot in libredrive.
Do you ship to New Zealand
There are none. I've already told you this...
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
iheartdonuts

Post by iheartdonuts »

Hi, can you let me know whether you are still selling the Verbatim 4k external UHD drive. Thanks

I have previously sent an email, but have yet to receive a reply
whenfurthermore

Post by whenfurthermore »

iheartdonuts wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:36 pm
Hi, can you let me know whether you are still selling the Verbatim 4k external UHD drive. Thanks

If you're talking about the Verbatim 43888 drive, then it can be bought lots of places online.
It doesn't need and flashing, works out of the box and is cheap (like 120€).
But I read it gets the "Volume ID" wrong, because LibreDrive doesn't fully work on it.
So the Verbatim 43888 can't be used for dumping log of an unsupported disc for mike to add support for.

At least this is my understanding, someone correct me if I'm wrong :)
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

iheartdonuts wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:36 pm

I don't know about Asmcom but I do. Or you could get it yourself as it works out of the box.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com