For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mustardsalad

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by mustardsalad »

Just bought two more drives from Alex - one internal, one external just for safety's sake. He shipped promptly and packed them well. Great seller
betashave

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by betashave »

I have bought 3 drives from Alex: two of the "Cadillac" drives now running in tandem, and one of the portable slim 4K drives. All work perfectly. The Cadillac Asus drives in particular are very reliable (just replaced an older LG drive that was starting to fail with one of them). Alex ships fast and the drives are very well packaged!
KrookedNelson

Post by KrookedNelson »

Received my drive from Alex last week. Arrived quickly. Tested it on DVD, Blu-ray, 3d Blu-ray, and 4k. Everything worked like a charm right out of the box. Highly recommended.
MichaelC

Post by MichaelC »

I've purchased 3 drives from Alex. He always shipped quickly and responded to questions. The drives have done what they were supposed to do. I have no reservations about recommending his services.
ephemeris

Post by ephemeris »

I received my fourth UHD drive from Alex. Prompt service and well packed as always.
Downhuman74

Post by Downhuman74 »

Received my 3rd drive from Alex UHD last week. Another "Cadillac" which brings my total to 3. Fast and prompt service as always. You probably not going to find someone out there this helpful and knowledgeable about this sort of thing, so hit him up while you still can.
clarkss12

Post by clarkss12 »

Just received my 3rd internal drives from Alex. They work perfectly. I have the new one stored away "just in case". He ships quickly and packaged very well, so not damage in shipping.
Thank you, Alex.
That_Bruce_Dude

Post by That_Bruce_Dude »

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time post, I had to create an account just to leave my positive experience with Alex!

I write this after completing an initial use of the 2C variant of the LG drive, everything worked as expected - it literally was plug-and-play!

Alex was swift with responses via email and patient with my lack of knowledge/correct vocabulary.

On no part of Alex, but USPS, my drive did come 2 days later than the expected delivery date.

I highly, highly recommend anyone that's on the fence of picking one up to do so!

Many thanks again!
mxg0d

Post by mxg0d »

Hello All,

I have been buying drives from Alex for at least 8 years now and have referred many people to him. His deliveries are always quick and exactly what I ordered. One time he forgot my enclosure and immediately resolved the issue by overnighting me the missing enclosure. He is always very respectful and has the most premium drives for the best price. I highly recommend!

I just ordered two new drives from him recently to rip through my movie collection and I received them within two days. I can't speak enough to someone of his caliber in this day and age.

Thanks Alex!
Hoffer

Post by Hoffer »

I got an LG BU40N from Alex today, and I can not get it to work. I hook it up and it powers up and spins and it sounds like the laser is moving around and such. I'm on a Mac with an M2 processor, and it does not see this drive anywhere. I've rebooted and hooked it up to different ports, and tried about 20 different combinations of things. It just isn't recognized by my system.

Can anyone give me any advice on this? Worried the drive or enclosure is faulty, or something.
celboy

Post by celboy »

Repeat customer. Always good service. Thanks very Much!
erizock

Post by erizock »

Got my ASUS drive. Smooth transaction. Very helpful and responsive.