Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Paracam

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by Paracam »

Long time listener, first time caller here. Many thanks to Billy for quickly getting me a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK for my HTPC. My old Asus drive died and once I had the new Pioneer drive in, I was back up and running. Can't thank him enough for the quick turnaround and would gladly do business with him again!
matt120

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by matt120 »

I purchased a Pioneer BDR-212 SATA 5.25 SATA from Billy and it was a great transaction. The player arrived quickly and works like a charm! I couldn't be happier. Thank you Billy!
pdev1993

Post by pdev1993 »

Billycar answered my email and sent the requsted drive very promptly! The Pioneer BDR-S13UBK drive I ordered arrived within a few days of sending payment. I've successfully backed up a couple discs so far. Thanks Billy!
MrBill425

Post by MrBill425 »

Purchased a Pioneer BRD-S13UBK from Billy to replace a 2013 LG drive that could not read UHD Discs (nor would even upgrade firmware). Quick and painless process, great communication and fast shipping. Installed Sunday and ripped a couple of newer UHD discs without issue. Billy followed up to make sure I got the drive and asked if I had a chance to test it out. Great experience from Billy, would highly recommend.
TheMiddleWeb

Post by TheMiddleWeb »

Billy, I'm interested in one of your drives. I sent an email a few days ago and wanted to make sure it didn't hit your spam. Thanks for making these drives available.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

TheMiddleWeb wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:35 pm
Billy, I'm interested in one of your drives. I sent an email a few days ago and wanted to make sure it didn't hit your spam. Thanks for making these drives available.
im up-to-date on all my emails i check spam multiple times a day double check you sent it to my correct email listed below
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
QuadraQ

Post by QuadraQ »

Ordered a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK from Billy, and it arrived safely, and drive has worked beautifully so far (ran it through all disc types and basic tests with MakeMKV). The discount on MakeMKV was also a nice bonus.
DarkElfIT

Post by DarkElfIT »

I received my Pioneer BDR-S13UBK i ordered from Billy. Had a slight delay (Not Billy's fault - carrier was a little behind due to the holidays), but when it arrived it was in amazing condition and is working perfectly with every rip. i'm extremely pleased and wish i didnt' wait. The MakeMKV discount wasn't a factor in my choice but a huge plus since i had ben on the verge of buying it for too long. All around it a good experience.
npsolo

Post by npsolo »

Holy moly, what great service! I ordered a drive in the middle of last week and it arrived Saturday. Works perfectly. And Billy doesn't just send you a drive - he gets the proper firmware on it and makes sure it works. This is the only way to go. 6 stars out of 5!
batsugame

Post by batsugame »

Reached out to Billy about the LG WP/BP50. He let me know he recommended the Pioneers and that they could be made external for as little as $20. Went that route. Billy got my order sent out ASAP. Finally got to test a Blu-Ray today, and everything is perfect. Couldn't recommend enough!
ToddUGA

Post by ToddUGA »

My Asus just crapped out. Email sent. Thanks.
decoyhedgehog

Post by decoyhedgehog »

I bought a Pioneer from Billy and he was super helpful in choosing the model that worked well for me.
Since then it has run flawlessly. I would buy from him again.
ToddUGA

Post by ToddUGA »

decoyhedgehog wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:10 pm
I bought a Pioneer from Billy and he was super helpful in choosing the model that worked well for me.
Since then it has run flawlessly. I would buy from him again.
Good to hear. Placed my order today and look forward to putting the Pioneer drive through its paces.
RomeyStl

Post by RomeyStl »

Billy got back to me quickly, answered the few questions I had about enclosures and warranties, and had the drive shipped out in about a day. Everything is working great, and it was a lot less nerve racking than wondering if I had bought a device I couldn't flash or would end up bricking.
theckman

Post by theckman »

I bought a Pioneer BDR-S13U-X from Billy so that I can start to serve my collection of DVDs and Blu Rays via Plex on my home network. Billy was super quick to respond, he shipped the drive about as quick as he replied to emails which is impressive, and the drive arrived in perfect shape and works exactly as advertised. He even suggested some options for external USB enclosures since I planned to use the drive with my laptop.

10/10, would order again.