Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
psycoperl

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by psycoperl »

I don’t use windows. Wonder if these drives will work with MacBook Pro 2017 models and newer ? Also, what software besides makemkv would I need to watch the disks on the computer?
MKV Maker

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by MKV Maker »

I use a MacBook Pro 2018 and MakeMKV with a pre-flashed Pioneer BDR-S13J/U-X optical drive inside of a Vantec DX2 enclosure. It works flawlessly provided the disc is flawless.
psycoperl

Post by psycoperl »

@mkvmaker
What do you use to watch the movies?
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

I do not view films or television programmes on Mac OS. I have got my Plex server on MacBook Pro and the Plex client on Apple TV 4k. I have got Infuse on iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, and Apple TV 4K via lifetime subscription [one applies to all platforms] but I use Infuse [or Plex sometimes] on Apple TV 4K. Every disc I back up comes from MakeMKV and Infuse handles the Matroska container with all streams without transcoding or remultiplexing. At its discretion Plex with transcode or remultiplex.
tnuhnivad

Post by tnuhnivad »

Thank you, Billy!

BDR-S13U-X Optical drive works great viewing and pulling files from all types of disc. I had forgotten how loud these drives can get during operation so I'm glad I went with the 'premium' 'quieter' option. Drive looks great in the Vantec NexStar DX2 enclosure. MakeMKV is a godsend, take my money. I'm happy I went with the suggestions and info on this forum.

Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

psycoperl wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:30 pm
I don’t use windows. Wonder if these drives will work with MacBook Pro 2017 models and newer ? Also, what software besides makemkv would I need to watch the disks on the computer?
Yes they work on Mac
You can use vlc to watch the discs
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
CapnCrunch

Post by CapnCrunch »

The drive I ordered from Billycar11 arrived within a few days of sending payment. I've backed up 5 discs so far without issue. Thanks Billy!
Darkk

Post by Darkk »

Billycar11 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:50 am
titaniumwombat wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:35 pm
Looking at purchasing a Pioneer 212 or the LG BP50 drive for remote flashing. Is there anything that would hinder the remote flashing service from working?
for the pioneer if the fw is to new it cant be flashed
the lg should be no problem long as you have windows and makemkv
No issues with Linux (Debian) either. One command line and few seconds later boom it was done.
arcturus_

Post by arcturus_ »

Thank you Billy! The drive was shipped promptly after the payment had processed and it arrived quickly. Tested it with a 4K Blu-Ray of Everything Everywhere All at Once and it works perfectly!
MiraSun

Post by MiraSun »

Thank you for the flashed Pioneer drive Billycar11, it is copying my 4K collection perfectly. I appreciate you communicating and shipping so quickly after I paid, and the shipping speed to CA was really fast, so thanks for that as well.

Terry Fab

Post by Terry Fab »

Jumping on here to give a big thumbs up to Billy. I purchased a Pre-Flashed Pioneer BDR-S13UBK 5.25 SATA from him last month and have been very happy with the unit since receiving it. He was very responsive and got the unit out to me quickly. Great seller that I would purchase from again!
bwwsloss

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount $20 BF sale

Post by bwwsloss »

I purchased a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK model from Billy for 4K ripping and couldn't be happier! The drive is working flawlessly and exactly as expected. Billy is very professional, prompt and courteous with the service he provides, making the whole transaction and experience ideal. I will gladly do business with Billy again and highly recommend the drives he offers and his services to anyone interested! Great job, Billy, and thank you again for everything! :)
ollie07

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by ollie07 »

Purchased a drive from Billy. Billy is prompt in sending it out once purchased and it arrived within a couple of days. Tested it out and it works flawlessly. Thank you Billy
32_d3gr33s

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by 32_d3gr33s »

I purchased a pioneer bdr212 from Billy. Had it at my door within just a couple days. Installed and works great for ripping 4K discs. Thanks!
cookiemanifesto

Post by cookiemanifesto »

Finally tested my Pioneer BDR-212 that I bought from Billy last week. It worked beautifully. Shoutout to Billy for his services :)