(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Coopervid

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Coopervid »

Hi Asmcom my friend,

just to let you know : There is a typo in the first post on which you list the drives for sale. In the graphics on the top it says Website: uhdfriend f lydrives.co.uk. The bold marked f should be removed.
asmcom

Pioneer BDR-XS07TS with BDR0-XS07TUHD firmware 1-02 , Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Coopervid wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:05 pm
Hi Asmcom my friend,

just to let you know : There is a typo in the first post on which you list the drives for sale. In the graphics on the top it says Website: uhdfriend f lydrives.co.uk. The bold marked f should be removed.
Thank you, Coopervid; we will get Jack to look at this straight away.

Hope all is good with you.

Asmcom

All Done I believe

Asmcom :mrgreen:
mrcobra92

Post by mrcobra92 »

I just sent over an email about purchasing one of these. Thanks!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

mrcobra92 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:53 pm
I just sent over an email about purchasing one of these. Thanks!
We had several emails in the last 10 minutes, and all have been answered. Please check your SPAM folder, just in case.

Asmcom
Cantor

Post by Cantor »

Hi!

Recently bought an Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD from amscom. Delivery to Sweden was blazingly fast, under 24 h! Fastest I've had in a long time. Drive is excellent, reads all blu-rays thrown at it so far, yet to try 4K.

Seller amscom was really helpful and the whole purchase worked very well. Top class, recommended :D :D
Newholland7810

Post by Newholland7810 »

Hello, which drive can you recommend? I would like to buy one.

Greetings, Stephan
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Cantor wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:07 am
Hi!

Recently bought an Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD from amscom. Delivery to Sweden was blazingly fast, under 24 h! Fastest I've had in a long time. Drive is excellent, reads all blu-rays thrown at it so far, yet to try 4K.

Seller amscom was really helpful and the whole purchase worked very well. Top class, recommended :D :D
Thank you for the nice review. Glad you are happy with our service. We try our best. Anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us. Germany and Sweden are usually 24 hours. We now use UPS Worldship and the customs is done digitally to the US and other countries this is much faster as it is cleared and does not stop in customs.

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Newholland7810 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:22 pm
Hello, which drive can you recommend? I would like to buy one.

Greetings, Stephan
Hello Stephan,

Thanks for your enquiry.

If you want to purchase a Libre-Drive-friendly drive from us. Please email us with the item number you are interested in. Please provide your name and full address, and we will quote you.

We do not discuss business-related issues or queries on the open forum or by PM. We prefer you email us as we can keep track of all queries in our database.

Please be advised that we cannot discuss special offers on the eBay message system. These offers must be discussed via email.

Kind Regards,

Hayley

UHDfriendlydrives@gmail.com

(UHD Friendly Drives Team)
T-Bird

Post by T-Bird »

Hello Asmcom

Is there an internal Pioneer UHD LibreDrive, you are selling? Youre list says out of stock for Item 3, e.g.

Greetings
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

T-Bird wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Hello Asmcom

Is there an internal Pioneer UHD LibreDrive, you are selling? Youre list says out of stock for Item 3, e.g.

Greetings
Yes, plenty of drives. Please email us.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Tracey
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

Good Afternoon asmcom,

I sent an email earlier to your gmail e-mail address regarding recommendations for External Pioneer drives.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks

CJT :D
s09931

Post by s09931 »

Hi Asmcom,

I'm interested in the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD (with an MKV License). Can you tell me if you have any of these in stock at all? You're eBay listing says you don't and also that you are away until the 15th Feb, but reading through this thread this afternoon, I take it direct contact is better than eBay. Would email contact be better?

Thanks,
Steve
gendaduki09

Post by gendaduki09 »

Hi asmcom,

Sent you an email for the BDR-XS07 with carry case today!

Thanks.
T-Bird

Post by T-Bird »

asmcom wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:47 am
T-Bird wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Hello Asmcom

Greetings
Yes, plenty of drives. Please email us.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Tracey
Did send an e-mail but no answer, yet. Did you receive it?