Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mkwar

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by mkwar »

I, too, ordered a Pioneer drive from Billy. Shipping was quick - less than 3 days from sending the payment to having the drive show up on my doorstep. I've got a couple dozen discs through it at this point and it's worked flawlessly. I definitely recommend transacting with Billy and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
2gumby

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by 2gumby »

I ordered a Pioneer drive from Billy. Shipping was quick - 2 or 3 days from sending the payment to having the drive delivered and in my hands. It was in its original packaging, looking brand new.
It is working great. I recommend Billy and would certainly buy from him again!
VectoRaster

Post by VectoRaster »

UDaMan Billy. Everything works as promised on my Pioneer BDR-XS07S. Couldn't be happier with it. Same experience with shipping and communication as everyone else leaving reviews here. Eliminate the guesswork on FirmWare versions and purchase from this regarded seller with confidence!
paeng69

Post by paeng69 »

Hi. I am interested to have a flashed UHD Drive. Do you send item to Ireland? If you do, How much a Pioneer external drive. Thank you. Hope to hear you soon!
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

paeng69 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 am
Hi. I am interested to have a flashed UHD Drive. Do you send item to Ireland? If you do, How much a Pioneer external drive. Thank you. Hope to hear you soon!
Sorry no USA only I'm will pm you Asmcom info he is in Ireland.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
paeng69

Post by paeng69 »

Thanks for your quick response.
viper5150

Post by viper5150 »

Thanks for the super fast responses and the excellent drive Billy, the Pioneer XS07S is working great!
vanshady

Post by vanshady »

I know that there's no public method for newer drivers for Pioneer drives, but is your remote flashing service going to be able to flash those?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

vanshady wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:01 pm
I know that there's no public method for newer drivers for Pioneer drives, but is your remote flashing service going to be able to flash those?
No if the fw is after 12/2022 no one can flash it currently
I have old drives I stocked up on
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
jamman89

Post by jamman89 »

Ordered Pioneer BDR-XS07S from Billy on June 3rd 2023.
I previously had another internal drive that had been a work horse for nearly 6 years. flashed my self and had no issues, until read errors started. I knew it was time to hit up the MakeMKV forums again for recommeneded replacement drives. I had remembered billy being the go to, for flashing and testing drives so they would be working out of the box. I wanted to use his services rather than going through it all myself again. I had several weeks to test the drive and have had zero issues. Billy was prompt to respond to my request and any questions I may have had. The drive was also received very promptly.
Everything is going great with the drive.

Thanks Billy!
thatguy487

Post by thatguy487 »

Another happy customer here. Prompt and courteous communication, and a smooth transaction.

Purchased a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK to replace a 13-year-old Blu-Ray drive! Dropped it in a tried and true enclosure and connected it to my M1 Mac Mini. Plug and play right out of the box ease with no fuss. One rip in, the new drive runs smooth and quiet.

Thanks!
cyberguyJ

Post by cyberguyJ »

I ordered a Pioneer drive from Billy and the process was quick and easy. Good correspondence, packaged well, fast ship. I will use his services again.

-Thanks Billy
builttowill

Post by builttowill »

I ordered a Pioneer drive from Billy earlier this year and had great service/fast shipping. No complaints at all.

-Thanks Billy
tcolo

Post by tcolo »

Bought a Pioneer drive from Billy and works as advertised. Quick response, quick shipping, overall good experience. Drive has been working great so far.
mtriplett1

Post by mtriplett1 »

I ordered an online flasher from Billy this week for my LG drive. The whole thing was ordered, turned around and installed in less than a day. Billy is great! Great customer service!!