*Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Joshthedemongod

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Joshthedemongod »

Don't buy from this dude it took well over two months before i got the item.
mcmac1300

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by mcmac1300 »

Joshthedemongod wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm
Don't buy from this dude it took well over two months before i got the item.
Wow I have to completely disagree with you. Alex has been amazing to work with before, during and after the sale. He always replies quickly and if he didn't it was probably due to something going on in his life would be my guess. Look at all the great reviews and I see others mention him like TechnoDad on YouTube so his reputation is great. I'm sure not his intention to drop the ball on your order.

My own experience has been amazing. Got the drive and quickly and he also helped me trouble shoot a few things ripping with MakeMV which is above and beyond. He also recommending the Zidoo ZX9 which has been an awesome addition to my home theater!

Thanks Alex you do an amazing job!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you JC! And thank you to all the others who've said such nice things. I really appreciate it.

Josh I know I dropped the ball on getting you your drive in a timely manner and I will continue to apologize whenever you post the comment, be it here, Reddit, wherever. I can't give you the time back but if there is something I can do for you to make this right by all means write me and tell me what it is. Life is too short to carry around resentments like this I mean obviously this was an exception and not my usual MO so I'll cop to it again: I am not perfect folks.

When i found out my girlfriend had cancer I went into a deep depression that caused me to put everything but her on the back burner for a bit. Did I handle my business well during this time? No! Did I eventually work through it and make sure I shipped out all stalled orders? Yes! Did I apologize to those affected? Yes. Is it my intention to let this happen again? Absolutely not. I hope you can accept my apology at some point Josh. I am not the enemy here.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
docnoir

Post by docnoir »

Alex, I just made an account just to tell you that it's so clear from all of your business interactions what a truly excellent person you are, and how much you care about and respect customers.

I'm still deciding on which drive to order but I can say that any time I'm looking to buy something that you happen to be selling, I'll be happy to give you my money. I don't care how long it takes to receive it.

I'm sorry about your girlfriend, and hope she's ok now. I also hope your leg is ok and that you get to tip top shape soon.

Thanks for being so open and transparent - you have absolutely nothing to apologize for