New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
tphacker

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by tphacker »

I'm interesting in purchasing a drive.

Can you send me information on the purchasing details?

Thanks,
Asterix

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Asterix »

I've recently purchased the ASUS drive in an OWC mercury pro enclosure from Bluntman.

Excellent service! The drive works perfectly and the enclosure is great.

If you live in Canada, Bluntman is your go-to guy for this type of drives.

Take care.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Asterix wrote:I've recently purchased the ASUS drive in an OWC mercury pro enclosure from Bluntman.

Excellent service! The drive works perfectly and the enclosure is great.

If you live in Canada, Bluntman is your go-to guy for this type of drives.

Take care.
Asterix, so happy you’re having a blast with you’re new drive. I hope you contribute to have fun taking control of your physical media.

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters out there. If you need a little 4k capabilities in your life don’t hesitate reach out.

Cheers and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Just an update. Supplies dwindled on me with a blow up in demand. I guess from new lockdowns? Either way full restocked now. So if you need UHD capabilities in your life don’t hesitate to reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
coolspin

Post by coolspin »

Contact info?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Contact info is in the first message on this topic.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
thenewnick

Post by thenewnick »

I am certainly interested; but when I tried to private message, turns out I am too new of a user to send one. If you would be kind enough to start the private message, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)