PSA: techpulse120's drives are the best drives for beginners

Discussion of LibreDrive mode, compatible drives and firmwares
Johnny_nzt

PSA: techpulse120's drives are the best drives for beginners

Post by Johnny_nzt »

Just felt like throwing this out there, since nobody seems to be talking about it. I was looking for an easy-to-use LibreDrive for quite a while, until I found this manufacturer.
Techpulse120 is an OEM that sells UHD drives on the base of the LG BU40N. Every single drive comes with an unpatched (v1.0) firmware, so no patching/flashing/etc... LibreDrive is literally plug and play, which is amazing. They also have a pretty good customer service. You can buy from them on Amazon or on their own website.
Ezatoka

Re: PSA: techpulse120's drives are the best drives for beginners

Post by Ezatoka »

Or, you know, we just could go into our own subforum with sellers and experiences from buyers about them instead of going to somewhere else: viewforum.php?f=20
Coopervid

Re: PSA: techpulse120's drives are the best drives for beginners

Post by Coopervid »

Johnny_nzt wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:31 pm
Just felt like throwing this out there, since nobody seems to be talking about it. I was looking for an easy-to-use LibreDrive for quite a while, until I found this manufacturer.
Techpulse120 is an OEM that sells UHD drives on the base of the LG BU40N. Every single drive comes with an unpatched (v1.0) firmware, so no patching/flashing/etc... LibreDrive is literally plug and play, which is amazing. They also have a pretty good customer service. You can buy from them on Amazon or on their own website.
That's quite expensive. Take the Verbatim. It comes with a Pioneer UHD drive:

https://www.amazon.de/Verbatim-Externer ... 9hdGY&th=1