LG BP60NB10 Flashed and still doesn't Work

Discussion of LibreDrive mode, compatible drives and firmwares
wleduc

LG BP60NB10 Flashed and still doesn't Work

Post by wleduc »

Hello,

I have a LG BP60NB10 drive and trying to convert The Piano and am having trouble.

Status before flash:

BD-RE BP60NB10
Drive Information
OS device name: \Device\CdRom3
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST
Product: BD-RE BP60NB10
Revision: 1.02
Serial number: SIM03KA881953
Firmware date: 2121-07-08 15:56
Bus encryption flags: 17
Highest AACS version: 76

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: MT1959
Harware support: Yes
Firmware support: No
Firmware type: Original (patched version available)
Firmware version: 1.02
DVD all regions: Possible (with patched firmware)
BD raw data read: Possible (with patched firmware)
BD raw metadata read: Possible (with patched firmware)
Unrestricted read speed: Possible (with patched firmware)

After flash:

Drive Information
OS device name: \Device\CdRom1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST
Product: BD-RE BP60NB10
Revision: 1.02
Serial number: SIM03KA881953
Firmware date: 2120-05-07 09:35
Bus encryption flags: 17
Highest AACS version: 76

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: MT1959
Firmware type: Patched (microcode access re-enabled)
Firmware version: 1.02
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes

Disc Information
Label: THE_PIANO
Timestamp: 2021-11-22 16:16:37
Protection: AACS2.0/C v76
Data capacity: 79.83 Gb
Disc type: BD-ROM UHD
Number of layers: 3

Have gotten a big variety of errors before/after a reboot, how or when I start makeMKV, when I plug in the drive - any ideas?

Error 'OS error - This device does not exist' occurred while reading '/BDMV/STREAM/00305.m2ts' at offset '0'
Error 'OS error - The volume for a file has been externally altered such that the opened file is no longer valid' occurred while reading '\Device\CdRom1' at offset '0'
Error 'OS error - The volume for a file has been externally altered such that the opened file is no longer valid' occurred while reading '\Device\CdRom1' at offset '0'

Error 'Scsi error - NOT READY:MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN' occurred while reading '/BDMV/STREAM/00295.m2ts' at offset '0'
Error 'Scsi error - NOT READY:MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN' occurred while reading '/BDMV/STREAM/00295.m2ts' at offset '0'

Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT PRESENT' occurred while issuing SCSI command A40..0020..07F to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom1'
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT PRESENT' occurred while issuing SCSI command A30..0020..0BF to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom1'
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT PRESENT' occurred while issuing SCSI command A40..0020..0BF to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom1'
Billycar11

Re: LG BP60NB10 Flashed and still doesn't Work

Post by Billycar11 »

It's not getting enough power and is rebooting
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
wleduc

Post by wleduc »

Thank you so much. How were you able to determine the problem from the errors. Must have a lot of experience with this stuff. Thanks again - thought there was no way it was going to work. I moved it to my Mac Mini. The usb hub most have more power.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

wleduc wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:36 pm
Thank you so much. How were you able to determine the problem from the errors. Must have a lot of experience with this stuff. Thanks again - thought there was no way it was going to work. I moved it to my Mac Mini. The usb hub most have more power.
It'll only work on a USB hub that has it's own power supply, not powered by a USB port.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
adamin3D

Post by adamin3D »

Man, so frustrating. This drive was working just fine a few months back when I was pulling stuff. I'm not sure when or why it needed some kind of upgrade, but I used the updated flash tool and now I'm getting a 'HashCheck Error'. Any help or workarounds to get this working again would be appreciated on the LG Slim BP60NB10.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

Clean the disc
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com