website down?

All topics related to functioning of this forum or MakeMKV website
gfliger51

Re: website down?

Post by gfliger51 »

dcoke22 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:22 pm
At least this error seems purely technical. The last time the site was down was a matter of policy at the ISP. Hopefully whatever the fault is at the moment can be fixed quickly.
\
It's back up this morning. Obviously a temporary glitch.
karbre

Post by karbre »

Buying still not possible, Mike Admin's last post almost a month ago and "last active" doesn't indicate anything. Does anyone know if everything's okay with the project or the dev himself?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

karbre wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:26 am
Buying still not possible, Mike Admin's last post almost a month ago and "last active" doesn't indicate anything. Does anyone know if everything's okay with the project or the dev himself?
jonghotti wrote:
Alex is a legitimate source of keys he buys them in bulk from Mike since it's now currently impossible to buy one you can buy one from him i used to just refer people to the website figured mike made more money from that but that's impossible for now
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto self flash kit Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
gfliger51

Post by gfliger51 »

jonghotti wrote:
Alex is a legitimate source of keys he buys them in bulk from Mike since it's now currently impossible to buy one you can buy one from him i used to just refer people to the website figured mike made more money from that but that's impossible for now
[/quote]

I discovered that and have already purchased a license. Thanks.