Pioneer BDR-XD07TB

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
asmcom

Re: Pioneer BDR-XD07TB

Post by asmcom »

ernnnn wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:39 pm
So yesterday I received the drive. And, maybe it was a defective or fake drive, or it was the biggest shit I have ever had. All the three discs burnt with it fails from the very beginning when playing them. I tried burning the same contents using my internal LG drive, and it just had the usual change of layer errors. So, it's being sent back to Amazon right away. Is Amazon selling fake products? Who knows...
Nothing surprises me about Amazon third-party sellers. I am sorry to hear about this terrible customer service. Try Billy if you are in the USA. He will not let you down.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
AHZ97

Post by AHZ97 »

Some of these Amazon sellers are a disgrace , Amazon doesn’t even let you contact them, my return was collected on Tuesday, parcel was scanned but then I was emailed “collection was unsuccessful”.

Spoke with Amazon who are no help, said wait 14 days and wanted me to contact postal company.

Postal company started a report, but I got no clue where it goes from here now, no clear communication.
AQ CC 8)
ernnnn

Post by ernnnn »

asmcom wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:20 pm
ernnnn wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:39 pm
So yesterday I received the drive. And, maybe it was a defective or fake drive, or it was the biggest shit I have ever had. All the three discs burnt with it fails from the very beginning when playing them. I tried burning the same contents using my internal LG drive, and it just had the usual change of layer errors. So, it's being sent back to Amazon right away. Is Amazon selling fake products? Who knows...
Nothing surprises me about Amazon third-party sellers. I am sorry to hear about this terrible customer service. Try Billy if you are in the USA. He will not let you down.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
I have purchased two different Verbatim drives (I cannot see the difference between them, that's why) for less than the price of the Pioneer drive. They come from Amazon itself, not third-party sellers, and they are supposed to be Pioneer drives inside, so let's see what happens. Are they similar on quality with the Pioneer drives?