where can i buy makemkv

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
speedygonzo5

where can i buy makemkv

Post by speedygonzo5 »

i can find a purchase page and is this for lifetime or one year?
Coopervid

Re: where can i buy makemkv

Post by Coopervid »

Run Makemkv, click "Help" "Purchase".
speedygonzo5

Post by speedygonzo5 »

Anyone got the scoop of when therel be another beta trial? I to would like to purchase this but first I need to know if it works on my drive or if need another
speedygonzo5

Post by speedygonzo5 »

i dont want to detear you away as this is best price out there but prolly best to wait for blackfriday sales 50percent off if can also hopefuly by then therel be a beta to try the program i had a beta but only for one day and even with firmward done right it didnt work for me on a wh16ns40 might be unresolved errors hopfuly my thread will be andswered but then again i caught the trial on the last day so no way of testing the fixes
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

The beta period generally runs two full months, expiring at the end of odd-numbered months. The author has to re-issue the beta key each time.

The author has not done "discounted memberships" in the time I've been a registered user, which passed 11 years a couple of months ago. You can use that as a guide to "when it will be discounted".
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
speedygonzo5

Post by speedygonzo5 »

dont they usualy run a black friday sale?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

I haven't seen one in 11 years, but I cannot say. That's for Mike to decide, since he's the author. He sets the price. And the current price is lower than I've seen for similar capability software.

For example, I've seen the pricing for a couple of programs that have been US 99 and US 149 per year. Sometimes, they discount it for the first year, but I've never seen them drop it "permanently".

Mike's price is for a permanent license.

There are, however, some people who don't want to deal with the country Mike lives in, preferring some province in China or some such. I cannot speak to their actions; that's their choice. Everyone has the freedom to make their own decisions.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
speedygonzo5

Post by speedygonzo5 »

well its way more cheaper then dvdfab even if dvdfab was discounted, but i would like to try them both nhowever dvdfab offer a free trail but what good is it if they wont let you use there firmware download tool. it says its free it aint i tried the trail and couldnt get past the changing firmware os not even sure why they offer a trial