UHD drive that can rip UHD BD or European pre-flashed seller

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
MrQuiche

UHD drive that can rip UHD BD or European pre-flashed seller

Post by MrQuiche »

Hello, i'm new and i'd like to know if there's UHD drives that comes directly with the ability to rip UHD/ can be flashed/ or an european seller that could ship pre-flashed drives to France ?

I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and couldn't find for sure from my researches one drive that could do it, so if someone can help me out

I've been looking at those three but i'm not sure anymore they can meet my requirements
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD drive that can rip UHD BD or European pre-flashed seller

Post by MartyMcNuts »

MrQuiche wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:43 pm
Hello, i'm new and i'd like to know if there's UHD drives that comes directly with the ability to rip UHD/ can be flashed/ or an european seller that could ship pre-flashed drives to France ?

I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and couldn't find for sure from my researches one drive that could do it, so if someone can help me out

I've been looking at those three but i'm not sure anymore they can meet my requirements
Both of those Pioneer's should work fine without flashing. The Archgon would need flashing.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com