Flashing a drive has become a nightmare

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
MattyB

Flashing a drive has become a nightmare

Post by MattyB »

Please, help...
Im at the point of banging my head against a wall.
About to leave on vacation to FL and trying to get this done before I go.
Im trying to flash my stupid BU40N drive. Ive tried multiple firmwares (1.0 and 1.03)
Keep getting the same "Checksum is Mismatched error), Ive read multiple forum post where people have the same issue but there is never a response showing any significant help.
Mostly responses like "Hey, Your doing it wrong", which is obviously not helpful.
Please someone that is willing to assist help here.
Coopervid

Re: Flashing a drive has become a nightmare

Post by Coopervid »

Please post your Makemkv status information. Are you using the SDFFlasher tool? Then first flash the SAME version of your current firmware version using "enc" if it is encrypted. Let's get started....
Billycar11

Re: Flashing a drive has become a nightmare

Post by Billycar11 »

MattyB wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:23 pm
Please, help...
Im at the point of banging my head against a wall.
About to leave on vacation to FL and trying to get this done before I go.
Im trying to flash my stupid BU40N drive. Ive tried multiple firmwares (1.0 and 1.03)
Keep getting the same "Checksum is Mismatched error), Ive read multiple forum post where people have the same issue but there is never a response showing any significant help.
Mostly responses like "Hey, Your doing it wrong", which is obviously not helpful.
Please someone that is willing to assist help here.
If your in a rush and need it flashed now and don't have time to read the guide buy an automated flasher from me or Marty
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com