Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
AngryVirginian

Underworld 4K Collection

Post by AngryVirginian »

Dump files for all five movies sent.
Krawk

Re: Underworld 4K Collection

Post by Krawk »

Sweet. By the time I get mine it should hopefully be processed.
AngryVirginian

Post by AngryVirginian »

The first movie is working now. Thanks.
Swaps

Post by Swaps »

2nd movie currently working
AngryVirginian

Post by AngryVirginian »

All movies are now working.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Excellent. Mine should be here tomorrow. Can't wait.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Got my discs today. I've been ripping them all afternoon so I decided to watch the first one from disc on the UB820. Extended edition. The ATMOS track is only playing as 5.1 DD on my pio receiver. Anyone else experiencing that? I'll check the MKV once I'm done screwing around ripping them all but this is rather annoying. LOL
jayper

Post by jayper »

SamuriHL wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:43 pm
Got my discs today. I've been ripping them all afternoon so I decided to watch the first one from disc on the UB820. Extended edition. The ATMOS track is only playing as 5.1 DD on my pio receiver. Anyone else experiencing that? I'll check the MKV once I'm done screwing around ripping them all but this is rather annoying. LOL
Yikes, my set doesn't arrive for another few days. Will check then.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

I suspect an issue with my receiver. I've had a bunch of problems with ATMOS on it lately. I finally have my MKV's made so I will test it out on the SHIELD later and see what's up with that. But it definitely wasn't seeing it as ATMOS last night on the extended edition of Underworld. I'll be watching Evolution tonight so we'll see.
jayper

Post by jayper »

SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:08 pm
I suspect an issue with my receiver. I've had a bunch of problems with ATMOS on it lately. I finally have my MKV's made so I will test it out on the SHIELD later and see what's up with that. But it definitely wasn't seeing it as ATMOS last night on the extended edition of Underworld. I'll be watching Evolution tonight so we'll see.
USPS surprised me today and my set landed two days early! I just checked out "Underworld (2003)" on my x700, and both the extended and theatrical versions were triggering the Atmos light on my soundbar. Sorry dude.

Given that there's two versions of the film on this disc, I suspect we'll have some seamless branching. Curious if this one triggers similar issues like we saw with Fast 9. Time will tell, I haven't even had a chance to back this one up yet, so it is just a theory.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

I'll find out after work today. I'd like to know what's going on with my Pio and ATMOS lately. It caused me problems watching Dune the other night and then again last night with Underworld on my UB820 (ummm, WHAT?) and again trying to test F9 with Kodi on the SHIELD. So I'm thoroughly confused as to what it's doing. It doesn't usually give me problems.
jayper

Post by jayper »

SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:40 pm
I'll find out after work today. I'd like to know what's going on with my Pio and ATMOS lately. It caused me problems watching Dune the other night and then again last night with Underworld on my UB820 (ummm, WHAT?) and again trying to test F9 with Kodi on the SHIELD. So I'm thoroughly confused as to what it's doing. It doesn't usually give me problems.
There's nothing that drives me more crazy than interoperability issues with my TV/x700/HDMI Switch/Shield/Atmos Soundbar. It is so maddening, I hate the trail and error of isolating the issue. Best of luck and sorry to hear you're system is on the fritz. Fingers crossed for you.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Everything seems good today. God knows what nightmare was going on yesterday but full ATMOS sound in Underworld on the SHIELD in Plex. I'm about to report in the other thread about Kodi, as well.