UHD Issues

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
icebreaker374

UHD Issues

Post by icebreaker374 »

So followup to my last post. I've tried half the Fast and Furious UHD discs I have (I own 1-8) and all of them stop at about halfway and say "The source file '/BDMV/STREAM/xxxxx.m2ts' is corrupt or invalid at offset xxxxxxxxxxx, attempting to work around". I'm using an LG BP60NB10, these discs appear to be AACS 2.0/C v61-65. My UHD Harry Potter set has ZERO issue and it's the exact same AACS range, at this point I'm starting to wonder because I cant find decryption keys for any UHD F&F movies online. Is my drive failing, incapable, or is it a disc issue? I hope its not disc because they're spotless BRAND NEW disks, I just took the plastic wrap off the set YESTERDAY. Would I be better off with an Asus BW-16D1HT? Any help would be so graciously appreciated.

Sidenote, it does show drive platform as mt1959 and my drive is using MK firmware BP60NB10 1.02. Error type reads as a 'HashCheck Error'.
asmcom

Re: UHD Issues

Post by asmcom »

icebreaker374 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 am
So followup to my last post. I've tried half the Fast and Furious UHD discs I have (I own 1-8) and all of them stop at about halfway and say "The source file '/BDMV/STREAM/xxxxx.m2ts' is corrupt or invalid at offset xxxxxxxxxxx, attempting to work around". I'm using an LG BP60NB10, these discs appear to be AACS 2.0/C v61-65. My UHD Harry Potter set has ZERO issue and it's the exact same AACS range, at this point I'm starting to wonder because I cant find decryption keys for any UHD F&F movies online. Is my drive failing, incapable, or is it a disc issue? I hope its not disc because they're spotless BRAND NEW disks, I just took the plastic wrap off the set YESTERDAY. Would I be better off with an Asus BW-16D1HT? Any help would be so graciously appreciated.

Sidenote, it does show drive platform as mt1959 and my drive is using MK firmware BP60NB10 1.02. Error type reads as a 'HashCheck Error'.
I have sent you PM.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
bigdogaxis

Re: UHD Issues

Post by bigdogaxis »

icebreaker374 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 am

Having the same issue with this same set of discs. I have found a suggestion to clean them with a 50/50 water/alcohol solution. What was your solution? My drives are the BU40N, MKV V1.17.