Attachments
MKB20_v76_Snatch_958C.tgz
(3.27 MiB) Downloaded 191 times
MKB20_v76_Snatch_958C.tgz
(3.27 MiB) Downloaded 183 times
dcoke22

Re: snatch 4k uhd key unknown

Post by dcoke22 »

Please email the .tgz file to svq@makemkv.com so the key can be processed.

https://makemkv.com/svq/
charlie62

Post by charlie62 »

UK version working straight out the box also Looper the same. Strange as the UK in the past was always at the back of the queue go figure,mind I'm not complaining Thanks Mike
robneal81

Post by robneal81 »

I'm having the same issue with my disc. It failed on two different drives, on two different PC's, both of which have always been able to rip UHD discs in the past. One is Windows 10, the other is on an UnRAID server. Is there anything else I can try? I almost never have issues with this software, so I don't even know what other troubleshooting steps I could take...it's been amazing!
Attachments
MKB20_v76_Snatch_D35F.tgz
(108.96 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

robneal81 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 pm
I'm having the same issue with my disc. It failed on two different drives, on two different PC's, both of which have always been able to rip UHD discs in the past. One is Windows 10, the other is on an UnRAID server. Is there anything else I can try? I almost never have issues with this software, so I don't even know what other troubleshooting steps I could take...it's been amazing!
The hash indicates a different key. As stated above,

"Please email the .tgz file to svq@makemkv.com so the key can be processed.

https://makemkv.com/svq/"

If that bears no fruit...

Fixing Volume Key is Unknown
robneal81

Post by robneal81 »

I saw a JAVA error in the logs of my Windows 10 PC, so I re-installed JAVA, reloaded MakeMKV and tried again. It worked with no issues at all.

Out of curiosity, I tried on my UnRAID server and got "Failed to open disc". I attached a text file of what it said on-screen.

Is this just one of those occasions where a disc works better on one setup over another, or is there something going on with my UnRAID version of the install that I need to fix?

Once again, thanks for the help.
Attachments
Log.txt
(41.45 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

Code: Select all

Error 'Scsi error - NOT READY:MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN' occurred while reading '/BDMV/STREAM/00335.m2ts' at offset '0'
There's a bunch of errors like that in the log. Were you (of perhaps your cat) opening the tray? :D

Often when an optical drive throws errors that indicate it isn't ready or isn't found by the OS, it is often powered solely by USB and isn't getting enough power.
robneal81

Post by robneal81 »

Ha, no pets :) And this one's an internal drive. I'll just keep my eyes on it next time I rip a disc and see what happens.

Thanks again for the help.