Page 2 of 3

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:23 pm
by mikehbkwm
Do we have 'TOP PEOPLE' working on those keys... ;)

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:05 am
by SamuriHL
They're beneath the palace as we speak. LMAO Maybe Mike is vacationing using Laoche airlines. :D

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:18 am
by mikehbkwm
SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:05 am
They're beneath the palace as we speak. LMAO Maybe Mike is vacationing using Laoche airlines. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm
by mikehbkwm
Anybody had luck with the Indy discs yet? Mine still aren't decrypting the video(did a backup for all the discs). Assuming the keys aren't loaded yet...

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:38 pm
by stuckinkodiagain
mikehbkwm wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Anybody had luck with the Indy discs yet? Mine still aren't decrypting the video(did a backup for all the discs). Assuming the keys aren't loaded yet...
Nope. Just tried it again. We're just gonna have to be patient.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 pm
by SamuriHL
Not yet. I decrypted my ISOs with another tool to folders and used those to make the MKV's with MakeMKV. Onto Last Crusade tonight!

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 am
by mikehbkwm
stuckinkodiagain wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:38 pm
mikehbkwm wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Anybody had luck with the Indy discs yet? Mine still aren't decrypting the video(did a backup for all the discs). Assuming the keys aren't loaded yet...
Nope. Just tried it again. We're just gonna have to be patient.
:(

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:58 am
by ESPNY
Also sent in files for European version of Indiana Jones UHD collection.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:18 pm
by mhalter81
SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Not yet. I decrypted my ISOs with another tool to folders and used those to make the MKV's with MakeMKV. Onto Last Crusade tonight!
Thank you for the great idea. Did this as well, worked flawlessly despite warning before conversion.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:25 pm
by nicholfd
SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
All of the digital codes I've ever received, only lets you redeem on a single provider. These allowed iTunes, Vudu & one other (don't remember which). You choose iTunes or Vudu, and if your account is linked to MoviesAnywhere, and if the publisher allows Movies Anywhere - boom, you're done!

I've never seen a code that allowed redemption multiple times, with different providers.

After redeeming via iTunes, it appears that Paramount does not allow the Indiana Jones titles on Movies Anywhere - I don't see them listed in My Movies.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 pm
by SamuriHL
nicholfd wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:25 pm
SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
All of the digital codes I've ever received, only lets you redeem on a single provider. These allowed iTunes, Vudu & one other (don't remember which). You choose iTunes or Vudu, and if your account is linked to MoviesAnywhere, and if the publisher allows Movies Anywhere - boom, you're done!

I've never seen a code that allowed redemption multiple times, with different providers.

After redeeming via iTunes, it appears that Paramount does not allow the Indiana Jones titles on Movies Anywhere - I don't see them listed in My Movies.
No you're completely missing the point until you get to your last sentence. THAT is exactly what I was referring to. Paramount is one of the few studios that doesn't support movies anywhere so when you redeem it with your choice of service (iTunes, Vudu, Fandango) you ONLY see it show up on that service. That is what I was saying.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 pm
by macdev
SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Not yet. I decrypted my ISOs with another tool to folders and used those to make the MKV's with MakeMKV. Onto Last Crusade tonight!
What are you using to make the folders? I have a few new UHDs I'd like to back up.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:10 am
by SamuriHL
DVDFab supports them. Hopefully Mike adds them soon.

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:31 pm
by mikehbkwm
IT WORKSSS....IT TRULY WORKSSS!!!!

Re: Indiana Jones

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:40 pm
by gpejsa
Confirming as well... I have begun backing up Indy Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! 4K bluray/steelbook from B.Buy