Indiana Jones

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
mikehbkwm

Re: Indiana Jones

Post by mikehbkwm »

Do we have 'TOP PEOPLE' working on those keys... ;)
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

They're beneath the palace as we speak. LMAO Maybe Mike is vacationing using Laoche airlines. :D
mikehbkwm

Post by mikehbkwm »

SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:05 am
They're beneath the palace as we speak. LMAO Maybe Mike is vacationing using Laoche airlines. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikehbkwm

Post by mikehbkwm »

Anybody had luck with the Indy discs yet? Mine still aren't decrypting the video(did a backup for all the discs). Assuming the keys aren't loaded yet...
stuckinkodiagain

Post by stuckinkodiagain »

mikehbkwm wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Anybody had luck with the Indy discs yet? Mine still aren't decrypting the video(did a backup for all the discs). Assuming the keys aren't loaded yet...
Nope. Just tried it again. We're just gonna have to be patient.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Not yet. I decrypted my ISOs with another tool to folders and used those to make the MKV's with MakeMKV. Onto Last Crusade tonight!
mikehbkwm

Post by mikehbkwm »

stuckinkodiagain wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:38 pm
mikehbkwm wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Nope. Just tried it again. We're just gonna have to be patient.
:(
ESPNY

Post by ESPNY »

Also sent in files for European version of Indiana Jones UHD collection.
mhalter81

Post by mhalter81 »

SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Not yet. I decrypted my ISOs with another tool to folders and used those to make the MKV's with MakeMKV. Onto Last Crusade tonight!
Thank you for the great idea. Did this as well, worked flawlessly despite warning before conversion.
nicholfd

Post by nicholfd »

SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
All of the digital codes I've ever received, only lets you redeem on a single provider. These allowed iTunes, Vudu & one other (don't remember which). You choose iTunes or Vudu, and if your account is linked to MoviesAnywhere, and if the publisher allows Movies Anywhere - boom, you're done!

I've never seen a code that allowed redemption multiple times, with different providers.

After redeeming via iTunes, it appears that Paramount does not allow the Indiana Jones titles on Movies Anywhere - I don't see them listed in My Movies.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

nicholfd wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:25 pm
SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
All of the digital codes I've ever received, only lets you redeem on a single provider. These allowed iTunes, Vudu & one other (don't remember which). You choose iTunes or Vudu, and if your account is linked to MoviesAnywhere, and if the publisher allows Movies Anywhere - boom, you're done!

I've never seen a code that allowed redemption multiple times, with different providers.

After redeeming via iTunes, it appears that Paramount does not allow the Indiana Jones titles on Movies Anywhere - I don't see them listed in My Movies.
No you're completely missing the point until you get to your last sentence. THAT is exactly what I was referring to. Paramount is one of the few studios that doesn't support movies anywhere so when you redeem it with your choice of service (iTunes, Vudu, Fandango) you ONLY see it show up on that service. That is what I was saying.
macdev

Post by macdev »

SamuriHL wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 pm
What are you using to make the folders? I have a few new UHDs I'd like to back up.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

DVDFab supports them. Hopefully Mike adds them soon.
mikehbkwm

Post by mikehbkwm »

IT WORKSSS....IT TRULY WORKSSS!!!!
gpejsa

Post by gpejsa »

Confirming as well... I have begun backing up Indy Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! 4K bluray/steelbook from B.Buy