Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
SamuriHL

Re: Indiana Jones

Post by SamuriHL »

Mine all work as well.
bbeck

Post by bbeck »

I'm currently 0/2 for Raiders and Temple of Doom from the BB steels. I sent in all my AACS dumps on Tuesday afternoon.
gpejsa

Post by gpejsa »

I finished backing up all 4 discs from the Indy Jones 4K. All backed up nicely. As has been said on this forum many times, if you are having trouble with your discs, make sure the discs are clean of smudges and fingerprints (use a microfiber and clean from inner track to outer track) and if that fails, try some gentle soap and wash the discs...those steps USUALLY work once the keys have been made!
spaced

Post by spaced »

Just picked my steelbook collection from Best Buy and so far Raiders is decrypting, fingers crossed the others work as well. Thank you!

EDIT: All 4 worked!
916Ripper

Post by 916Ripper »

I just bought this box set and I was only able to rip Raiders of the Lost Ark. I keep getting this error message...

Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - AUTHENTICATION FAILURE' occurred while issuing SCSI command A30..0020074C100720..04B97239FBE4E91D6BF4748F98E2EFB81E1 to device 'IoKit:/IOBDServices/209473DF'
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT ESTABLISHED' occurred while issuing SCSI command AD010..0800024C0 to device 'IoKit:/IOBDServices/209473DF'
Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive

when trying to rip Temple of Doom.

Any suggestions on what to try?
nicholfd

Post by nicholfd »

SamuriHL wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 pm
nicholfd wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:25 pm
SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
All of the digital codes I've ever received, only lets you redeem on a single provider. These allowed iTunes, Vudu & one other (don't remember which). You choose iTunes or Vudu, and if your account is linked to MoviesAnywhere, and if the publisher allows Movies Anywhere - boom, you're done!

I've never seen a code that allowed redemption multiple times, with different providers.

After redeeming via iTunes, it appears that Paramount does not allow the Indiana Jones titles on Movies Anywhere - I don't see them listed in My Movies.
No you're completely missing the point until you get to your last sentence. THAT is exactly what I was referring to. Paramount is one of the few studios that doesn't support movies anywhere so when you redeem it with your choice of service (iTunes, Vudu, Fandango) you ONLY see it show up on that service. That is what I was saying.
Details matter. Please be more specific on your next post. You never even mentioned Movies Anywhere!
shawnc22

Post by shawnc22 »

nicholfd wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:10 am
Details matter. Please be more specific on your next post. You never even mentioned Movies Anywhere!
SamuriHL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Not only that but Paramount digital codes only work with one service. Not movies anywhere. Which I'd really wish they'd get off their high horse about that and join. Idiots.

EDIT: To clarify I mean you get one CHOICE of service to redeem it on.
hmm
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Uh, yea....Maybe next time I need to make it bigger, in quotes, and bold? :D
numer0neuf

Indiana Jones UHD set

Post by numer0neuf »

Hi, I've submitted a dump for failure to decrypt the Indiana Jones - Raiders UHD disc
numer0neuf

Re: Indiana Jones UHD set

Post by numer0neuf »

The attempted rip was in Ubuntu Linux, using the latest version. I am now ripping in Windows using v1.15.4. Just wondering if something broke in the latest version release.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

I purchased the UK boxset as it also contains the blu-ray discs (the Australian version does not) and received it last week. All discs ripped no problem.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
preserve

Post by preserve »

numer0neuf wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:41 pm
The attempted rip was in Ubuntu Linux, using the latest version. I am now ripping in Windows using v1.15.4. Just wondering if something broke in the latest version release.
Since it seems that the particular release you have is already supported, it may have been that your Linux machine wasn’t able to acquire the latest keys.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
rshanti

Post by rshanti »

I bought the Indiana Jones UHD set through Amazon about 4 weeks ago. I've been able to decrypted and make MKVs of 3 of the 4 movies, but have been unable to get The Temple of Doom to decrypt. I keep getting an "unable to open file" error when MakeMKV is attempting to scan my ISO (made from AnyDVDHD) or when attempting to scan the disc directly. I have sent in the log file, but was wondering if anyone else has this issue.
creggor

Post by creggor »

rshanti wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:12 pm
I bought the Indiana Jones UHD set through Amazon about 4 weeks ago. I've been able to decrypted and make MKVs of 3 of the 4 movies, but have been unable to get The Temple of Doom to decrypt. I keep getting an "unable to open file" error when MakeMKV is attempting to scan my ISO (made from AnyDVDHD) or when attempting to scan the disc directly. I have sent in the log file, but was wondering if anyone else has this issue.
I purchased UHD set from Amazon (USA) as well and successfully ripped Temple of Doom using MakeMKV v1.16.4
Toby2k

Post by Toby2k »

Are the permanent subtitles on a separate track or in the main subtitle?