Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Swaps

Star Wars 4Ks

Post by Swaps »

Submitted dumps for all 8 today.
makememe

Re: Star Wars 4Ks

Post by makememe »

Thank you. Coming from a sap who has to wait until next week, how do you have them already?? assuming bestbuy saga set.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Damnit! You guys are killing me. Mine hasn't even shipped yet. At this point it's definitely going to be Monday at the earliest. :(
makememe

Post by makememe »

...mine has not shipped either. the good news, our latest hero has already submitted the dumps.
Krawk

Post by Krawk »

Swaps wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:43 pm
Submitted dumps for all 8 today.
I presume by all 8 you mean the new discs? The other discs recycled? I am awaiting my Skywalker Saga set and will also be getting Rogue One 4K, that's 10 titles by common math.
makememe

Post by makememe »

the timing of the post suggests the thread about the best buy saga with all 9 numbered movies in 4k. the last Jedi 4k has been on the market, so Mike already with dump(s). it is assumed the OP did not bother with the last jedi, had it, or had no problem backing it up. therefore, 8 dumps sent.

for those of us waiting, like me, we will find out soon enough. when I purchased the saga the delivery claim was by the 31st, but not looking good. the reaction to the virus is probably slowing this down as well. whenever...
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Mine has not shipped yet either. At this point there's no way it can get here by Tuesday. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Swaps

Post by Swaps »

Just to clarify, I submitted 1-7 and rogue one because TLJ is already out and someone already started a thread on Rise of Skywalker. I tried the discs today, and the keys are still not available.
makememe

Post by makememe »

Hopefully Mike does not have the big-bad-terrible-ish sickness.

No shipping movement for mine either; a fine opportunity to practice what we learned from Yoda. Patience...
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

I have ZERO patience when it comes to this set. It's my most desired UHD collection of all. I only wish it came with the original versions of the movies. Hopefully with all these submissions going on when we do finally get our sets they'll be decryptable day 1. That would be nice. Then I can replace my BD MKV's with UHD MKV's. SO can't wait!
zipzaprap

Post by zipzaprap »

in Australia you could get these on Friday in some stores. Lots of titles breaking street dates; Jumanji is another one some here have got.
I submitted dumps today.
Swaps

Post by Swaps »

Keys still not available. We might need a few more to send in.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

That's not really how it works. As long as it's the same disc 1 submission is enough. Mike is probably just busy. I'm not saying to NOT submit your dumps, I'm simply saying sending the same one multiple times will not speed anything up.
aloha

Post by aloha »

Hello:
SamuriHL wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:51 pm
I only wish it came with the original versions of the movies.
Me too! At the very least, put the original and the (ugh) "corrected" version, then let the viewer decide as to which they want to watch. Doubt it will (ever) happen.

A
Swaps

Post by Swaps »

We are good now.