Twin Peaks: From Z to A Bonus Disc (UHD Versions of Original Pilot and Part 8 of Season 3) - Cannot be decrypted

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
stuckinkodiagain

Twin Peaks: From Z to A Bonus Disc (UHD Versions of Original Pilot and Part 8 of Season 3) - Cannot be decrypted

Post by stuckinkodiagain »

The UHD bonus disc of the newly released “Twin Peaks: From Z to A” collection - which includes Ultra HD versions of the Original Series Pilot and Part 8 of season 3’s A Limited Series Event - cannot be decrypted in the latest version of MakeMKV.

I've submitted the dump file to svq@makemkv.com.

Hope this helps, and thanks as always to the developers!
vercetti757

Re: Twin Peaks: From Z to A Bonus Disc (UHD Versions of Original Pilot and Part 8 of Season 3) - Cannot be decrypted

Post by vercetti757 »

I got my copy of the Twin Peaks Z to A boxset and was able to rip the 4K disc with the Pilot, International Pilot, and S03E08. Big thank you to the Developers as always!
bahlof

Re: Twin Peaks: From Z to A Bonus Disc (UHD Versions of Original Pilot and Part 8 of Season 3) - Cannot be decrypted

Post by bahlof »

My 4k versions have ripped successfully as well. However episodes 1 and 2 of the original series could not be. Would you be interested in temporarily trading our successful discs or rips?
vicksvapor77

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Would any of you in this thread be willing to PM me about ripping the From Z to A bonus discs? I have the physical set but would love some help. Thanks in advance! :)
preserve

Post by preserve »

Wow, somehow I missed the fact that this came with a UHD. Already own the original series though, and season 3 lost me around halfway through. Hopefully they’ll release just the UHD separately at some point, I’d buy it.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
Puddin1313

Post by Puddin1313 »

Really REALLY struggling to find the boxed set and needing to get my hands on these UHD versions. Anyone able to help?? :oops:
DeadPixel

Post by DeadPixel »

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id= ... =boxsearch

its always a risk buying second hand but one of the "cheaper" places to find this set