The Revenant UHD forced subtitles foreign language

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
HittiittitiH

The Revenant UHD forced subtitles foreign language

Post by HittiittitiH » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 pm

The Revenant 4k PGS forced subtitles foreign language made from makemkv does not pop up.

v1.17.2.
The Revenant 2015 UHD.

Are there no forced subtitles for this disc? My other copy with an option to enable subtitles work for foreign language.

MartyMcNuts

Re: The Revenant UHD forced subtitles foreign language

Post by MartyMcNuts » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm

HittiittitiH wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 pm
The Revenant 4k PGS forced subtitles foreign language made from makemkv does not pop up.

v1.17.2.
The Revenant 2015 UHD.

Are there no forced subtitles for this disc? My other copy with an option to enable subtitles work for foreign language.
You want the entire second english sub track. It's not marked as forced as the whole track is for foreign language.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG + Others) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://uhdenableddrives.com

HittiittitiH

Re: The Revenant UHD forced subtitles foreign language

Post by HittiittitiH » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:27 pm

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm
HittiittitiH wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 pm

v1.17.2.
The Revenant 2015 UHD.

You want the entire second english sub track. It's not marked as forced as the whole track is for foreign language.
Actually the movie is best with all the subs i found out, they point out names, Indian tribes etc helps to understand the movie better.