Mandalorian Season 2 Disc 1 NA Submitted

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Mistress Elemental

Mandalorian Season 2 Disc 1 NA Submitted

Post by Mistress Elemental »

My disc 2 is ripping okay, but not disc one, seems odd that 2nd disc would be submitted, so I must have a different key.

MKB20_v77_THE_MANDALORIAN_SEASON_2_DISC_1_CC5C
dcoke22

Re: Mandalorian Season 2 Disc 1 NA Submitted

Post by dcoke22 »

Multiple threads, same topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32676
Mistress Elemental

Did not know, I tried searching for the dump file name and found nothing, so did not think to look for another way. Would be nice if people listed that too to prevent issues like this.
Mistress Elemental

dcoke22 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:51 pm
Multiple threads, same topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32676
Actually, come to think of it, how do we know the copy they submitted is the same? They just say the season and disc, not what country its from, so mine could have still been needed.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

It has nothing at all to do with what country it's from. I wish that concept would die. There's a reason people post the dump filename. That's so people can see if the same dump file they have has already been submitted. For example, mine is MKB20_v77_THE_MANDALORIAN_SEASON_2_DISC_1_112C. Fortunately it's already in the KEYDB.cfg file so I had no problem ripping mine.
Mistress Elemental

SamuriHL wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:35 am
It has nothing at all to do with what country it's from. I wish that concept would die. There's a reason people post the dump filename. That's so people can see if the same dump file they have has already been submitted. For example, mine is MKB20_v77_THE_MANDALORIAN_SEASON_2_DISC_1_112C. Fortunately it's already in the KEYDB.cfg file so I had no problem ripping mine.
Oh yeah, UHD's are not region locked like regular blu-ray's huh. I forgot about that. Well, it does not mean the discs would be 100% the same if they from another country still. Yes, granted, I am sure most are, but you never know what they had to do, or change because of a countries laws or the regulations. I know that a lot of the content made in the USA, usually has to be edited for places like China or Japan because of their religious/spiritual beliefs, or what not, so you just never know.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Fortunately they tend to also reuse unit keys so even if a disc has a different disc id or hash, it might share a unit key with another variant. And that's fun.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

hardverk

Post by hardverk »

Yeah my Season 2 Disc 1 is: MKB20_v77_THE_MANDALORIAN_SEASON_2_DISC_1_CC5C as well. I sent my dump in. Just will try once a day until it works. I had to wait like a week for my version of Barbie when it came out. I will just watch it on my blu-ray player if I need to until I can rip it.
hardverk

Post by hardverk »

hardverk wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:34 pm
Yeah my Season 2 Disc 1 is: MKB20_v77_THE_MANDALORIAN_SEASON_2_DISC_1_CC5C as well. I sent my dump in. Just will try once a day until it works. I had to wait like a week for my version of Barbie when it came out. I will just watch it on my blu-ray player if I need to until I can rip it.
The hash is now in the list. Was able to open disc and rip.
jarrod2750

Post by jarrod2750 »

I'm still having issues - dump files submitted
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eh653chq ... 2.zip/file