UHD discs with Cinavia

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
datman

UHD discs with Cinavia

Post by datman »

I have been looking for a list of UHD movies that have Cinavia. I know that if I process to MKV the file will not be affected the same with MK4. Both will not pass DV or display Atmos/TrueHD correctly.

So far out of my movies Jason Bourne is the only one. It would be nice to know so I can not waste time ripping to folders and just keep the MKV backup.

Also I have the correct setting in Anydvd and rip using CloneBD. The folders work perfectly with the exception of Cinavia discs like Jason Bourne.
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD discs with Cinavia

Post by MartyMcNuts »

datman wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:45 pm
I have been looking for a list of UHD movies that have Cinavia. I know that if I process to MKV the file will not be affected the same with MK4. Both will not pass DV or display Atmos/TrueHD correctly.

So far out of my movies Jason Bourne is the only one. It would be nice to know so I can not waste time ripping to folders and just keep the MKV backup.

Also I have the correct setting in Anydvd and rip using CloneBD. The folders work perfectly with the exception of Cinavia discs like Jason Bourne.
It won't be an issue if you watch in a player that does not use Cinavia. So basically, don't use a Sony player and you should be fine!
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG + Others) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://uhdenableddrives.com