Sadly, it doesn't seem as though either drive wants to cooperate with me, and it's only with this disc. This disc was actually part of a steelbook set for all of the Hunger Games movies, and is the only one of the set that won't read as well.
Here is the info for drive 1:
Code: Select all
Drive Information OS device name: \Device\CdRom0 Current profile: BD-ROM Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST Product: BD-RE BP60NB10 Revision: 1.02 Serial number: SIK05N3IB0156 Firmware date: 2120-05-07 09:35 Bus encryption flags: 17 Highest AACS version: 78 LibreDrive Information Status: Enabled Drive platform: MT1959 Firmware type: Patched (microcode access re-enabled) Firmware version: 1.02 DVD all regions: Yes BD raw data read: Yes BD raw metadata read: Yes Unrestricted read speed: Yes Disc Information Label: MI_DEAD_RECKONING_PART_1 Timestamp: 2023-09-05 12:57:42 Protection: AACS2.0/C v77 Data capacity: 84.56 Gb Disc type: BD-ROM UHD Number of layers: 3 Bus encryption flags: 80
Drive 2 is currently busy reading another UHD disc, but is a Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK.
I tried rinsing the disc under water, then drying off with a microfiber cloth (one made for glasses).
I tried using isopropyl alcohol as well, again drying with a microfiber cloth. I also tried cleaning the lens of both drives using a Q-Tip and the alcohol.
I tried re-flashing both drives, and unplugging them for a short time then plugging back in. Also restarting the PC, and even restarting the PC with them unplugged then plugging back in.
I'm up for trying any solutions, outside of buying a new drive as I'd rather not have to do that (especially when these 2 seem to be working).