MakeMKV is so awesome I bought it a second time

Everything related to MakeMKV
olupome

MakeMKV is so awesome I bought it a second time

Post by olupome »

Hi all,

I've been using MakeMKV for years to rip my own BD and UHD movies, and as I already bought a license in 2021, I felt like doing it again to support MakeMKV and the amazing job its developers are doing.

Maybe I'm stupid for doing so, but this is my way to show my support, so thank you again for this awesome software.
mc855

Re: MakeMKV is so awesome I bought it a second time

Post by mc855 »

I don't think it's stupid at all.

After using MakeMKV for some time for free I bought a license to support this amazing program.
I was off for a while with ripping my movie collection but started again and really enjoying it.

Please everyone that can afford consider buying a license to keep this community and amazing program alive.
Radiocomms237

Post by Radiocomms237 »

I'm already a licenced user and I would happily pay again if only some (or any) of the feature requests (and bug reports, for that matter) raised in these forums were implemented.

I agree that this software is among the best available for the purpose, but with a few very minor tweaks it could be so much better!
Chewie

Post by Chewie »

I have to agree with mc855 - this is what we need, what we want and what we got!

Paid once, I'd pay again.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D