Help with BD3D2MK3D - Cloudy With A Chance... 2

Everything related to MakeMKV
keven11

Help with BD3D2MK3D - Cloudy With A Chance... 2

Post by keven11 »

I've been having a lot of fun, ripping and encoding my 3D blueys for use with my Oculus - I've built up quite a nice, tidy collection. However, I've got to encoding Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2, getting to the BD3D2MK3D part of the process and it's giving me grief. Hopefully somebody here can help.

The second I hit to encode, it fires up the tsMuxeR remix dialog, saying 'the encoder has crashed, probably due to a character encoding problem'.

"tsMuxeR demux error: (Simplified error message) Can't open file d:\Cloudy 2\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF\00344.ssif

The file name of the input video is 'D:\Cloudy2\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00001.mpls'. The current system character in coding, used to encode the XXXXX.demux.meta file, is cp1252 and it is probably not recognised by tsMuxeR. It's a tsMuxeR limitation or bug, and BD3D2MK3D cannot do much to avoid it.

Try to rename the folder or MKV you have opened with a name containing only ASCII (alphanumeric) characters without access or special characters, and retry."

My question is: can I rename the files in the SSIF folder pretty much anything or will that file be refering to another that the process won't encode because of the rename? Which files can I rename to make this work? And basically does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix the error?

Many thanks in advance.