Out of date V1.16.7

Everything related to MakeMKV
dncallahan

Out of date V1.16.7

Post by dncallahan »

Opened Makemkv and box came up saying out of date. current version is [V1.16.7].
Did a download of V1.16.7 hoping copy had error in it. No luck same notice of out of date.
program worked great yesterday not today. Any idea would be a big help.
Woodstock

Re: Out of date V1.16.7

Post by Woodstock »

Yes, the download of 1.16.7 is beyond 2 months old, and is "out of date" using the included key.

However, you can access the current key using the link that always has the current beta key, i.e., MakeMKV is free while in beta.

This link is updated around the time each beta key expires.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
barbarac

Post by barbarac »

At first I just figured the software needed to be updated and did so as I usually do. However, it turned out to be the same version as what I had and it still won't go past the "out-of-date" window. I have tried entering the key manually, I've tried copy/paste and after doing both it still doesn't work. I even uninstalled it from my computer and restarted it and then downloaded the newest version again and still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Did you get the NEW key from the message? It isn't going to work with the old key. This is the key that has been needed for May and Jun, with the cut-over needed at the start of the month.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
barbarac

Post by barbarac »

Yes, I just tried it again and it worked this time. Thank you!