Feature Requests: Auto-Eject and Window Title

Everything related to MakeMKV
dopefish3d

Feature Requests: Auto-Eject and Window Title

Post by dopefish3d »

hey, long time user of MakeMKV, it's a wonderful piece of software. I did have a couple of small feature requests that might be handy to some people:

1) once the disc has been scanned, update the window title ("MakeMKV BETA") to include the name of the disc being ripped. this helps keep different windows more easily identifiable when ripping multiple discs simultaneously ("Make MKV BETA - Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation")

2) have an option to Auto-Eject the disc once the rip has completed (or failed). I often do not notice when a rip finishes until i manually wake my screen back up and check, since the drive often continues to spin when the "Rip Complete Press OK" popup happens. This would help me save some time when ripping through a new stack of discs
DudeItsRob

Re: Feature Requests: Auto-Eject and Window Title

Post by DudeItsRob »

+1 for the 2nd idea.
mreedelp2

Post by mreedelp2 »

#2 ONLY if it is an option. I do not want the disk ejecting when I have TV episodes I have to check using VLC or PowerDVD because they are out of order.
mkvfanclub

Post by mkvfanclub »

+1 for the first idea. Having MakeMKV support multiple drives at the same time is legendary and very much appreciated. But it can be confusing when each MakeMKV window doesn't always show the drive letter or volume name, etc. Ideally I would like the drive letter and volume name to be shown on every window so I'm never in any doubt as to which instance of MKV belongs to which drive.