Minimum Title length

Everything related to MakeMKV
cappy2112

Minimum Title length

Post by cappy2112 »

I've just ripped a DVD which has 9 titles.
While ripping the following was displayed. It looks like I'll need to re-rip this DVD because many titles were skipped.

Do people usually change the minimal title length to a small number so that
all titles get ripped?

optical drive "BD-RE HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU40N 1.01d" opened in OS access mode.
Using direct disc access mode
Title #1 was added (33 cell(s), 1:44:03)
Title #2 has length of 1 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #3 has length of 7 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #4 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #5 has length of 21 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #5/1 has length of 78 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #5/2 has length of 29 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #6 has length of 12 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #6/1 has length of 16 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #7 has length of 1 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #8 has length of 37 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #9 has length of 38 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Woodstock

Re: Minimum Title length

Post by Woodstock »

That would depend on how attached you are to "bonus features".

I set mine to 30 seconds, and pretty much anything that is less than 300 seconds will be deleted after watching to verify what it was.
Chetwood

Re: Minimum Title length

Post by Chetwood »

I don't care about bonus features so my min title length is 20 minutes which should be enough for sitcom episodes.
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch