software key

Everything related to MakeMKV
carlos

software key

Post by carlos » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello versions of makemkv i have downloaded that are older than about 3 months require a software key otherwise i have to go and download a new verison of the app. is this right?

mike admin

Re: software key

Post by mike admin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes, but while in beta you can use any old version with the current beta key.

moloch

Post by moloch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 pm

I've got the same issue, I can't use V1.6.8 with the current key, it simply loops back saying my software is too old, please input new key or download newer software.

philnort

Post by philnort » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm

moloch wrote:I've got the same issue, I can't use V1.6.8 with the current key, it simply loops back saying my software is too old, please input new key or download newer software.

Temporarily, Backdate your computer's DATE a month or more ...you should then be able to enter new key..and it will hold.

moloch

Post by moloch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

philnort wrote:
moloch wrote:I've got the same issue, I can't use V1.6.8 with the current key, it simply loops back saying my software is too old, please input new key or download newer software.

Temporarily, Backdate your computer's DATE a month or more ...you should then be able to enter new key..and it will hold.

Should I backdate the Windows Date or the real Bios Date ?

philnort

Post by philnort » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

moloch wrote:
philnort wrote:

Should I backdate the Windows Date or the real Bios Date ?

WINDOWS date.....