Locked out of paid version MakeMKV????

Everything related to MakeMKV
Murray

Locked out of paid version MakeMKV????

Post by Murray »

I went to update my paid version of MakeMKV the other day, after I did so it said my version would no longer operate without a key. I hunted everywhere to find my original paid key but couldn't locate it, I was locked out!

I emailed support now three times over the last 4/5 days and still haven't had any response to all my emails. Has this happened to anyone, and why has this happened to me???

In the end out of shear frustration I had to find the free key to use MakeMKV, what a pain in the butt, this whole ordeal has been!

Do the administrators of MakeMKV not get back to paid customers, what is the story.
I really like the software and use it a lot. After a year of using it I thought I should support them and pay for it which I did. But really with little to no support in answering emails Im now wondering is it worth while supporting them as a paid member or not????
Woodstock

Re: Locked out of paid version MakeMKV????

Post by Woodstock »

Same answer as in the Linux section - this isn't Mike's full-time job, and sometimes he does take some time off. If you've already sent email to support@makemkv.com, you're on the right path.
Murray

Re: Locked out of paid version MakeMKV????

Post by Murray »

Woodstock wrote:Same answer as in the Linux section - this isn't Mike's full-time job, and sometimes he does take some time off. If you've already sent email to support@makemkv.com, you're on the right path.
Ok thank you I will continue to wait for Mike to return.

The post somehow also ended up in the Linux section, I have no idea how???