MakeMKV key

Everything related to MakeMKV
ssvt01

MakeMKV key

Post by ssvt01 »

I have a currently activated copy of MakeMKV and version 1.80, but am about to reinstall OS. I cannot find a copy of the registration information in my email archive. Can I just use my current key that is shown when I select "Register" for the planned upgrade?

Thanks
Smithcraft

Re: MakeMKV key

Post by Smithcraft »

JLWaller

Re: MakeMKV key

Post by JLWaller »

Something I would like to suggest, get RoboForm. It stores all your passwords in a secure file and will automatically fill in forms, passwords on websites. They also store your passwords in the cloud so if you have more than one computer, you can keep your passwords synchronized. They even have an app for Android, and maybe the ipad/iphone as well. But, what is relevant here, is that besides storing passwords and cc #'s and such, it also has a note field which is secured. In these notes I have stored all of my software keys, and computer logins. When I have an email that includes a code or password, I just copy the whole email and paste into a note. This way, when I need to look up this information I just go to Roboform for it, and I can look for it on any computer, smartphone, or tablet that I have. Very slick.

JohnW