Feature Request: Instantly Disable Subtitles

Everything related to MakeMKV
allthingschris

Feature Request: Instantly Disable Subtitles

Post by allthingschris »

Hi!

First, this app is awesome. Thanks for all your support to the community. Next, I may have overlooked this option if it exists, but if it doesn't, it might be a useful feature to include some sorta "default" options in terms of what people normally enable. Specifically, I would find it useful to have a way to turn the selection of subtitles OFF by default, as some discs come with a MILLION language choices and it's very time consuming to individually disable each subtitle track before I convert to an MKV.

With the latest builds of HandBrake, that app actually chokes on MKVs if there are too many subtitle tracks. While this sounds like a HandBrake problem, it seems like a quick fix and useful feature could be to help "manage it" on the front end within MakeMKV.

Thanks again!
mike admin

Re: Feature Request: Instantly Disable Subtitles

Post by mike admin »

This functionality is coming. Meanwhile you can right-click on any subtitle and select "Unselect all".
paisan

Post by paisan »

Ditto on the request. For me, I need the switch via the command line. I don't see any way to do subtitle manipulation via the CLI

Great tool!
Thanks
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

mike admin wrote:This functionality is coming. Meanwhile you can right-click on any subtitle and select "Unselect all".
I wish I knew about that an hour ago! :lol:

SC
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

Still hoping for this as an option...

SC
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Coming soon... :)