PLEASE create MKV to Blu-ray App

Everything related to MakeMKV
jreffner

PLEASE create MKV to Blu-ray App

Post by jreffner »

Please consider creating an app that allows you to convert MKV to Blu-ray. tsMuxer is so extremely old and the Mac version fails every time. Running tsMuxer for Windows often doesn't work either, and multiavchd never works for me. They have both been abandoned and yet many people still use these apps. So, if you were to create one I'm sure it would sell extremely well.

Please consider it.

Many thanks, Jim
Woodstock

Re: PLEASE create MKV to Blu-ray App

Post by Woodstock »

What you are looking for is "Blu-ray Disk Authoring" software. I doubt Mike is interested in competing in an already busy market.
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

And who needs a Bluray anyway? The only reason I can think of is Live music BDs where you would need a menu to select a song and even that could be done with a mediaplayer's regular filebrowser.
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
jreffner

Post by jreffner »

Do you have any suggestions (preferably on a Mac) as to any great "Blu-ray Disk Authoring" apps?

Why do Blu-ray? Lots of reasons, but the most important being personal preference.

Thanks
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Putting "Blu-ray Disk Authoring mac" in the search bar of Google and Yahoo come up with lots of links to products and reviews...
jreffner

Post by jreffner »

Wow, that's extremely helpful. I think I just might have eventually come up with that myself. In fact, I believe I have, but as you might expect, doing that gave me a lot of useless junk including the typical Chinese apps that are all the same software, but under 10 different names. It was my hope that someone with experience might be able to help me cut to the chase and go straight to a few truly great suggestions. Please forgive my asking.