octobers key

Everything related to MakeMKV
Who dunnit

octobers key

Post by Who dunnit »

:D howdy folks..found this great program for loading my dvd's onto my hard drive..gave it a test run last night..this morning the beta key expired..so my question is does any one know when a new key will be released for october.
would like to play a bit more before i buy..although i do like what have seen so far.

and sorry if this is in the wrong spot :lol:
sjoe2043

Re: octobers key

Post by sjoe2043 »

Same here, looking for the latest key. Does anyone have any clue as to when it will be released?
RealityRipple

Post by RealityRipple »

It will probably be released within the week. It's not even 1 AM pacific time yet, after all. You should be able to use the program without a key for a little while, in the meantime.
zorrek

Post by zorrek »

sjoe2043 wrote:Same here, looking for the latest key. Does anyone have any clue as to when it will be released?
Soon I hope, at over $70 I can't afford to buy one. MakeMKV is dead in the water for me until the new key is posted.
Who dunnit

Post by Who dunnit »

RealityRipple wrote:It will probably be released within the week. It's not even 1 AM pacific time yet, after all. You should be able to use the program without a key for a little while, in the meantime.
i cant use the program without the key..the little popup comes up asking for the new key and if i hit ok then the whole program shuts down.
but no real rush ,i wish i had found it sooner.

but thanks at least i have an answer for my question :D
RealityRipple

Post by RealityRipple »

Who dunnit wrote:
RealityRipple wrote:It will probably be released within the week. It's not even 1 AM pacific time yet, after all. You should be able to use the program without a key for a little while, in the meantime.
i cant use the program without the key..the little popup comes up asking for the new key and if i hit ok then the whole program shuts down.
but no real rush ,i wish i had found it sooner.

but thanks at least i have an answer for my question :D
Try a fresh reinstall of the latest version, then. It should be functional until November 9th.
sjoe2043

Post by sjoe2043 »

RealityRipple wrote:Try a fresh reinstall of the latest version, then. It should be functional until November 9th.
I tried that last night and it still didn't work for me. When checking registration information it did state that it should be good until Nov. 9, but I still got the pop-up stating the evaluation had ended, etc.
tylergfoster

Post by tylergfoster »

sjoe2043 wrote:
RealityRipple wrote:Try a fresh reinstall of the latest version, then. It should be functional until November 9th.
I tried that last night and it still didn't work for me. When checking registration information it did state that it should be good until Nov. 9, but I still got the pop-up stating the evaluation had ended, etc.
Yes, I also installed the new version and it tells me my evaluation period is over. I even uninstalled then deleted the files and it gave me the same message.
imgodlike

Post by imgodlike »

also looking for the key!
sssick

Post by sssick »

I had the same problem. What I did was remove the program, set my comp clock back a few days, reinstalled and then used Septembers beta key.
Corez

Post by Corez »

Change the date on your computer to some time before 30 September 2013, open MakeMKV, enter the registration key, close and re-open MakeMKV and it works again :)
RealityRipple

Post by RealityRipple »

That didn't take long at all - T-Du1xbpguD4dwNZYjqssBTGmAmss2H3mDONRA18DCUKKt_d3BpHpAXB2xXbbNW7x8PE