Make-MKV 1.99 - Title number display

Everything related to MakeMKV
onland

Make-MKV 1.99 - Title number display

Post by onland »

I noticed that when I open a BD with Make-MKV 1.99 and it finishes its content analysis and compiles a list of titles, I can't seem to find what the title number is when I select / highlight a particular title in the disc content tree. I noticed that there's no title number in the INFO pane which displays TITLE INFORMATION to the right of the content tree. I realize that in the activity log, the title number assigned to a file name on the BD is displayed, but when I use Make-MKV to stream content (e.g. to VLC player) and the title list is long, I have to manually count from the top of the list what title number a particular title line is assigned to. Am I missing the title number being displayed somewhere when I select a particular title in the content tree or is it possible that after so many versions of Make-MKV having been released with streaming capability, that the title number is still not displayed?

Feature suggestion - perhaps a couple of new options in user preferences could be added so that the title with the largest file size is immediately selected and/or at least visually highlighted with a different colour in the content tree so that the user doesn't have to manually look through the list to see which is the main programme title. On many BDs, the main film title isn't necessarily the first title / title 0. This would make the streaming process more user friendly for external players such as VLC-Player.