new feature to be added

Everything related to MakeMKV
squirrelman10

new feature to be added

Post by squirrelman10 »

renaming the .mkv when ripping its just not what i was hoping for and really there is no option to rename the movie in initial ripping stages

also possible add a feature to edit the tags or even add tags to mkv, and have imbd database to download the information straight to makemkv to add to the movie file that would be so awesome if mke could add this feature idk if it has been suggested before and also i have searched most of google to find a program that can edit and add metadata to mkv/avi formats, mp4 i dont want to have to use itunes to get the information everytime
mike admin

Re: new feature to be added

Post by mike admin »

You can rename titles and edit metadata if you enable expert mode in preferences. Matroska tools include header editor where you can add any tags without re-multiplexing the file.
Vidmo

Post by Vidmo »

I would like to see a new feature for the web site. Force message postings to include punctuation, complete sentences and correct grammar.
jasonwc

Post by jasonwc »

Vidmo wrote:I would like to see a new feature for the web site. Force message postings to include punctuation, complete sentences and correct grammar.
+1.