Please help me to stream mkv files to xbox?

Everything related to MakeMKV
ashlee18

Please help me to stream mkv files to xbox?

Post by ashlee18 »

Hi, thanks for helping me with my problem.

First of all- I'm not very good with jargon and codes etc, so if you do decide to help me please could you make it pretty simple?!

I often stream videos from my PC to the Xbox, and sometimes use the USB stick if the internet is lagging..
However, I've recently downloaded a series and it's ALL in Russian :|
When I stream it to my Xbox it plays in Russian, watching it in Windows Media Player is in Russian, however watching it in DivX it's in English..

So I'm pretty confused.
I downloaded something called MKVINFO GUI, which allowed me to view which language the file is set up with- however I couldn't find any instructions of how to use this program- and like I said, jargon and codes just confuse the hell out of me.

I know that it would be easiest to just download a different copy of the series, but it's the only one I could find..

So unless someone can find me the complete Desperate Housewives Series 5, I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me how to stream onto my Xbox in English!

Thank you :)

Ashlee x
firionicable

Re: Please help me to stream mkv files to xbox?

Post by firionicable »

Same problem on me. It seems like working well in every unit, but not in DivX. I am just looking where should I set it up so it will also play in my preferred language..Image