Haven't received my key yet

Everything related to MakeMKV
micleeso

Re: Haven't received my key yet

Post by micleeso »

Same issue. I have not recieved my key. Order reference 10796969. Thanks for your attention.
mrgordonz

Post by mrgordonz »

Ditto here - ordered and paid for MakeMKV on Dec 31st. Received the Avangate confirmation and receipt emails, but no key :(. Spoke to Avangate support yesterday (Jan 1st), and they sent an email to the vendor asking for the order to be delivered (I was Cc'd).

Now I will try sending an email to support@makemkv.com, and see what happens. :roll:
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Come on guys. It's the new year. Cut Mike some slack, everyone's allowed time off.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
pauljaymes

Post by pauljaymes »

crowfax wrote:Come on guys. It's the new year. Cut Mike some slack, everyone's allowed time off.
Would have been more helpful though if the beta key was not set to expire right when he's having time off, surely?
mrgordonz

Post by mrgordonz »

Sure - I don't mean to be a pain. I was just under the impression that the key was automatically generated (once the payment of €50 was confirmed/approved). The confirmation email from Avangate certainly indicated that it would only take a few minutes.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

mrgordonz wrote:Sure - I don't mean to be a pain. I was just under the impression that the key was automatically generated (once the payment of €50 was confirmed/approved). The confirmation email from Avangate certainly indicated that it would only take a few minutes.
It should have been the case that it was instant, earlier postings in this thread suggest the automatic key generator is offline.
pauljaymes wrote:Would have been more helpful though if the beta key was not set to expire right when he's having time off, surely?
There was no way to know there would be an issue with key generation.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
c22600

Post by c22600 »

Ditto - thought key generation would be automatic. Paid for this on Dec 31, 11. Beta key has expired and I'm screwed now and losing valuable ripping time (my own and purchased DVD library).
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

pauljaymes wrote:
crowfax wrote:Come on guys. It's the new year. Cut Mike some slack, everyone's allowed time off.
Would have been more helpful though if the beta key was not set to expire right when he's having time off, surely?
Oh, I'm sure he planned it that way. :roll:

SC
BingoMad

Post by BingoMad »

Just an update, my key was received this morning (paid 31st Dec).
Many thanks to all at MakeMKV, all the best for the New Year.
mrgordonz

Post by mrgordonz »

Same here - key arrived a few hours ago. Sorry for being pushy! :wink:
purehatred

Post by purehatred »

Yup, got the key few hours ago
c22600

Post by c22600 »

Same here - key arrived a few hours ago. Thank you. Love the tool, one of the best I have bought for Video processing. Thank-You....
khollister

Post by khollister »

Received mine too, along with a very nice note of apology from MKVSupport (Mike I assume). Thanks and sorry we were so impatient :wink:
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Crisis over eh?

Welcome to being registered everyone!
pauljaymes

Post by pauljaymes »

Smithcraft wrote: Oh, I'm sure he planned it that way. :roll:

SC
Sounds to me like it wasn't planned at all, in any way.

The way the world works is that you make things happen the right way, and if you do not then there's a very high chance that they will go wrong. Learn this lesson early and you will go far. Flame me as much as you like, but this is the truth :)